PDA

View Full Version : Was there a recent picture posting system upgrade?

Invisible Snake
10-20-2012, 10:11 AM
I just tried to post some pictures like I normally do, but I couldn't see the pics in my pre-post at all. I clicked submit new post and my pictures showed up as thumbnail pics. I would rather post the pictures size "large" in my post. Has that option been taken away?

guidofatherof5
10-20-2012, 11:36 AM
I don't believe there has been any change. Seems to be working fine from my computer.

http://www.thamnophis.com/thamphotos/data//744/medium/sleeping_tank.jpg

Invisible Snake
10-20-2012, 11:56 AM
Idk, I've also heard a couple of other ppl complain about posting pictures. I wanted to post my pictures exactly as you just did Steve, but it wouldn't let me :rolleyes:

guidofatherof5
10-20-2012, 01:06 PM
Are you uploading them to your forum gallery and trying to post from there?

Invisible Snake
10-20-2012, 02:40 PM
No, but I think the problem may be with my connection, it's running slower than normal.

RedSidedSPR
10-20-2012, 03:45 PM
Using the IMG embed codes from photbucket, imageshack, imgur, tinypic etc, should work whether the site changes or not. If the forum gallery doesn't work just use those. I always do anyway, it's easier

ConcinusMan
10-22-2012, 11:03 AM
I just tried to post some pictures like I normally do, but I couldn't see the pics in my pre-post at all. I clicked submit new post and my pictures showed up as thumbnail pics. I would rather post the pictures size "large" in my post. Has that option been taken away?

No. Upload to a third party pic hosting site, then place the URL between image codes. "urlgoeshere" Just don't use enormous sizes. I usually resize my pics to 600X800. Of course, you don't have to use a 3rd party hosting site. You can always upload to the photo gallery, view in full size, then use that URL. If you click on your thumbnail, then right click the big image, you can copy the URL from there. Then place between image codes. Your pic will then show up full size directly where you post it.