PDA

View Full Version : picture problems

flakgunner
07-09-2007, 04:47 AM
hey,
uploading pictures is new to me,I'am starting to get the hang of it,but when I uploaded picture into my Gallery ,each pic was duplicated,I'am pretty sure I know how this happened,when uploading.a page came up stating,a error had occurred,so I clicked on it a second time,next thing I knew,their where two of everything(I believe that even tho the error page came up.the pics where added to my gallery),so a little bit ago,I went into my pictures,planning to delete one each,I came to the delete/save section.clicked delete on one of each picture,hit submit ,and now,all the pic deleted,bummer,now my thread "new garter snake,odd variation of a Western Plains Gartersnake i caught in the backyard ,has no pictures.All I was trying to do was delete one of each pic,to free up space ,so I can upload more pictures at a later date.

Joe

drache
07-09-2007, 05:45 AM
picture moving is my nemesis
I don't know how other people get to do what they do and I just assume they're way more computer savvy than I
every time I deal with pics it's cumbersome and frustrating and I've resigned myself to not have pics in threads - just links - because that's as far as I've figured it out before I gave up

Lulu Bennett
07-09-2007, 07:27 AM
this happened to me! bloody annoying when you don't realise untill you have uploaded 13 pics lol but i realised that when i was uploading a few at a time it came up with an error message so i would then click the back button and try again and realise i had uploaded 3 of each. if your uploading more than one then just upload one at a time. it takes a while but it works. if you are uploading just one and the error message shows then click the back button and check your gallery because most of the time it has still uploaded it. if this doesn't work then just send boots or adamantus a quick message but james told me that its boots that is the computer whizz lol try and copy the error message and send that in your message. hope this helps. xxx

flakgunner
07-09-2007, 07:36 AM
hey,
so, my pics are gone for good?bummer,all I wanted to do ,was delete one of each duplicate,double bummer,and how come,after the pics dissappeared,the box that had each pic ,in "My Photo's" with the info on the pic,still remains?

Joe

Lulu Bennett
07-09-2007, 08:06 AM
im not sure but i had to delete my album a couple of times. i tried to delete the copies but the other repeats would be black.

adamanteus
07-09-2007, 11:17 AM
You guys!! I've never had a problem, even when I first started. Just follow these simple steps and try not to deviate.
http://www.thamnophis.com/forum/site-feedback-suggestions-questions/1008-guide-posting-pictures.html
Joe, I would suggest you delete the gallery and start again.