PDA

View Full Version : Question? Some help please :)

Spartikus
10-04-2007, 01:47 PM
Hi I am new here and was able to make a thread on the snake I had found, Although I have been trying to reply back to my people in my thread but every post I make dissapears. It says I have only made one, any guesses on why this is happening is it because I am a new member and have limited posts?:confused:

adamanteus
10-04-2007, 02:06 PM
As a new member, your first few posts go into a queue for "moderation" so they do not appear on the open forum until a moderator has read through them. Once you've posted a few more times, this will cease and your posts will appear immediately.:) It's nothing personal, just part of our anti-spam system, which I think everyone will agree is highly effective. Anybody ever see any spam on here?:D

Spartikus
10-04-2007, 02:16 PM
Thanks I though there was a problem with my PC now I am gonna feel stupid if it posts all my replies *lol*

Lulu Bennett
10-04-2007, 02:20 PM
james is right. never any spam but it may get annoying as it did with me lol but all will be well lol
welcome to the forum sweety and i do hope you find what you are looking for. xxx

adamanteus
10-04-2007, 02:38 PM
now I am gonna feel stupid if it posts all my replies

Don't worry about that....I deleted all your duplicates!:D Welcome to the forum.:)

Spartikus
10-04-2007, 02:59 PM
Ha haaa!!! Thanks for saving me the
embarrassment

:o I probably would have hid in a hole for the next few days. :D

adamanteus
10-04-2007, 03:02 PM
No need to be embarrassed, it catches everyone one out! Your posts are coming straight through to the forum now.

garterking
10-04-2007, 07:12 PM
As a new member, your first few posts go into a queue for "moderation" so they do not appear on the open forum until a moderator has read through them. Once you've posted a few more times, this will cease and your posts will appear immediately.:) It's nothing personal, just part of our anti-spam system, which I think everyone will agree is highly effective. Anybody ever see any spam on here?:D

I for one appreciate the fact that James does it this way. I can't think of anyone I know that enjoys getting spammed