finished the "about us" section of my HP
took some new photos of my set up for that
although its all German, the pictures may be interessting
http://www.zooplan.net/mich.jpg

brandon0133
10-28-2007, 01:51 PM
link dont work for some reason says
Not Found

The requested URL /mich.jpg was not found on this server.

EdgyExoticReptiles
10-28-2007, 02:16 PM
lol wat i could understand i found the prise list are they availible? i want some so bad if u werent so far away

brandon0133
10-28-2007, 02:28 PM
this is what it says on the top of the price list

First I would like to point out here expressly that I am not zoo landing, no dealer and no importer. My Strumpfbandnattern holds and breeds I from social and scientific interest. The vermehrung gehoet for me for kind-fair attitude does not come from financial interest. I spend you at time and money more than I from the sales received from Nachzuchten and surplus breed animals can-superior also that you take over with the purchase of a Jungschlange responsibility for another organism. Like most private breeders also I expect from the buyers of my animals, which they grant to these sufficiently place, light, warmth, water, fodder and care. With this price list I would like to answer above all most frequently the questions placed against me. The kinds specified here with price are not constantly available. The prices apply to Jungschlangen at the age to approx.. 7 months.

Snaky
10-28-2007, 02:32 PM
I also get a 404 Udo:o

reptileparadise
10-28-2007, 02:44 PM
It looks like the link points to a .jpeg
That would be a picture...

this should be the good one
Udo Karkos: Entwicklung eines Strumpfbandnattern- Züchters (http://www.zooplan.net/mich.html)

Snaky
10-28-2007, 02:55 PM
Looks very nice Udo, good setup also:cool:

zooplan
10-28-2007, 03:10 PM
sorry :o
thank you very much, Sjoerd

this is what it says on the top of the price list

First I would like to point out here expressly that I am not a pet shop, no dealer and no importer. My Garter snakes are kept and bred from social and scientific interest. The breeding is a part of kind-fair maintenance and does not come from financial interest. I spend you at time and money more than I from the sales received from offspring and surplus breed animals can-superior also that you take over with the purchase of a hatchling responsibility for another organism. Like most private breeders also I expect from the buyers of my animals, which they grant to these sufficiently place, light, warmth, water, food and care. With this price list I would like to answer above all most frequently the questions placed against me. The kinds specified here with price are not constantly available. The prices apply to juvenile snakes at the age to approx.. 7 months.

Thanks brandon for translation, hope this could fill some gaps.
sorry, but I´ve no Time for a better, smooth translation

brandon0133
10-28-2007, 04:24 PM
best i could do,lol

Lori P
10-28-2007, 04:32 PM
Nice set ups, Udo. Is that you in the pic? You need to smile!! LOL :-)

zooplan
10-29-2007, 12:38 AM
Nice set ups, Udo. Is that you in the pic? You need to smile!! LOL :-)

oh, no, I´m too serious
if I would smile you could think I keep my snakes for fun:D

drache
10-29-2007, 03:51 AM
Udo
I do hope that you have some fun with your snakes
well
in German I can say "Spaß an", rather than "Spaß mit"
and that makes it different
the first link didn't work for me either
and when I went to your home page to go from there, the "über mich" link isn't offered yet
but I did notice, that you have the "t" missing from "Startseite"
nice "über mich" Seite
and if you lived in the US, you'd definitely have to smile more, whether you're having fun or not
it's cultural thing, borne of the necessity to assure other people you're not threatening
and perpetuated possibly by the dental industry, with the result that Americans often think Germans have bad teeth, and Germans often think Americans all look sort similar in some odd, unexplainable way
and of course it's a status thing too - it shows that you can afford a good orthodontist

zooplan
11-23-2010, 01:14 AM
Here are two further members of our staff:
http://zooplan.net/vollbart300.jpg
This is our curator of the species collection, he´s very competent and a real bookworm.
He loves counting scales, but hates cameras.
(I think you can see it;))
http://zooplan.net/blau300.jpg

This is our key account manager, he so active, that we could only get blury pictures of him.
If you don´t know what to buy, call him, he will sell you our worst leftovers for an extraordinary price.:D

drache
11-23-2010, 05:27 AM
thanks for the update, Udo
I'm pretty sure I must have gone to school with the second guy
hm - probably his dad

ConcinusMan
11-24-2010, 09:10 PM
I get a 404 error when I click that link.:cool:

That second guy looks like he should be saying "I don't think so, Tim":p

Stefan-A
11-24-2010, 09:24 PM
Are you talking about the links posted in 2007? :rolleyes:

HazAnga
11-24-2010, 09:33 PM
I think he is Stefan... lol

zooplan
11-24-2010, 11:47 PM

But you´ll get a pale green error 404:D

I´ll restore the sources today!

ConcinusMan
11-25-2010, 12:21 PM
Are you talking about the links posted in 2007? :rolleyes:

Yeah, so what's your point.:confused:

No, but seriously. 2007? D'OH!

Anyway, if you'll look again you'll see the same problem happened even back then.:rolleyes: