PDA

View Full Version : Eastern black necks

sschind
12-07-2006, 12:52 AM
Not much going on so I thought I'd try taking some pictures of my eastern black neck garters. A little math lesson for you. Cheap camera + non cooperative snakes + poor photography skills = The pictures you see. Hopefully they turned out OK. These guys are pounding scented pinkies like there is no tomorrow.

Cazador
12-07-2006, 01:02 AM
Hey Steve,
It's been a while. Glad to see the blacknecks are doing well. They look great!
Rick

Snaky
12-07-2006, 01:35 AM
Very nice one's :)

sschind
12-07-2006, 08:57 AM
Hey Steve,
It's been a while. Glad to see the blacknecks are doing well. They look great!
Rick

Yeah, I've put myself on an internet diet. Here's an interesting correlation for you. Money spent is directly proportional to the time spent on line. Maybe this holds true just for those with even less willpower than money but I had to figure out some way to stop the bleeding.

As for the snakes, the Albino checkered's are eating unscented even more voraciously than the blacknecks are eating scented but I still can't get the blacknecks to take unscented. Maybe if I didn't feed them so much they would get hungry enough but for now its not so bad. Still, I'd like to get them to switch before the move up to fuzzies, I think that would be even messier.

I also picked up 2 male T. radix with some very nice red markings and they are pounding small rosies (still too small for pinkies but I might try some mouse tails) If I can get them to sit still I'll try to get some pictures of them.

Later everyone.

Steve

Gijs & Sabine
12-07-2006, 09:05 AM
Wow, those are very nice blacknecks !!

GarterGuy
12-07-2006, 09:08 AM
Very nice looking snakes (very high on my "to get" list!:D )...glad to hear they're doing well for you.

Thamnophis
12-07-2006, 01:19 PM
I loe these snakes. Very pretty!!!