PDA

View Full Version : Email Notification Question

SerpentGirl
02-29-2008, 06:35 PM
I was wondering why I keep getting the email notifications? I have my "Default Thread Subscription Mode" option set to "no email notifications", but I keep getting them. Did I check the correct option, or did I miss one?

Thanks.

SerpentGirl
02-29-2008, 06:45 PM
Hmm, I just moved all of my subscribed threads to "no email notification", will that correct it?

Loren
02-29-2008, 06:46 PM
I did the same thing a while back- didnt like getting a ton of emails everyday telling me that a thread had been updated when I read all the threads anyway.
Well, anyhow, I noticed I still get a few, but only from threads that I already posted on before I changed the option.
Is that what is happening for you, or are you getting notifications on new threads too?
It would be nice to disable all the thread update emails.

Loren
02-29-2008, 06:48 PM
Hmm, I just moved all of my subscribed threads to "no email notification", will that correct it?
I dont know,sound like it might work. Let us know, then I'll do the same thing.

Boots
03-01-2008, 01:08 AM
That should solve the problem of receiving emails as it will no longer send out emails if you select "no email notification". Just make sure to select that option for all future threads or set it up that way in your control panel. If you have any question, please drop me a line.

Jason

SerpentGirl
03-01-2008, 04:02 AM
So far, so good. Thank you. :)