PDA

View Full Version : Are Avatars disabled?

Brian
07-27-2006, 11:18 AM
I wanted to upload an avatar with my profile but the site seems to be configured to not allow that option. I realize that such an option can be abused and perhaps that is why it is diabled. If so I totally understand. I'm just wondering if it is on purpose or not.

Thanks,
Brian

Boots
07-27-2006, 11:23 AM
I'm just wondering if it is on purpose or not.
Nope, not on purpose and I will look into the problem. Should have it working in no time. Thanks for letting me know.

Update - Problem fixed. If you run into any other problems, please let me know.

Jason

Boots
08-08-2006, 12:52 AM
Can someone please try uploading an avatar and let me know if it works? Thanks in advance.

Thamnophis
08-08-2006, 06:54 PM
I cannot find a place to upload an avatar.

Wherde do I have to do this?

Boots
08-08-2006, 07:54 PM
I cannot find a place to upload an avatar.

Wherde do I have to do this?

Select "User CP" on the far left of the menu, this takes you to your control panel. From there you will find "Edit Avatar" under the "Settings & Options" menu. You can also change your signature and password from the same "Settings & Options" menu.

Thamnophis
08-09-2006, 11:05 PM
Yeah, I know that section and I know how it normally woorks.
But there is no way I can edit something on the "edit avatar"-page.

Boots
08-09-2006, 11:55 PM
Yeah, I know that section and I know how it normally woorks.
But there is no way I can edit something on the "edit avatar"-page.

Sorry Thamnophis, I did not catch your drift when I read thru the posts. I have added the right to upload your own custom avatars. I was wondering why I was the only one with my own avatar. :) It is now fixed, back to the photo gallery install :(

Jason

Brian
08-10-2006, 12:09 PM
Yes its working now.
Thanks Jason!

Thamnophis
08-11-2006, 08:47 AM
Sorry Thamnophis, I did not catch your drift when I read thru the posts. I have added the right to upload your own custom avatars. I was wondering why I was the only one with my own avatar. :) It is now fixed, back to the photo gallery install :(

Jason

It works perfect! Good job, Jason.

Boots
08-11-2006, 11:10 AM
Thank for letting me know. Guess I can close this thread.