PDA

View Full Version : Black-necked Garter Snake

Boots
01-28-2007, 10:29 PM
Discussion thread for Black-necked Garter Snake (http://www.thamnophis.com/caresheets/index.php?title=Black-necked Garter Snake). If you would like to add a comment, click the New Reply button

Sid
02-09-2007, 08:19 PM
Snaky, Good job on the Black-necked sheet.

Sid

Snaky
02-10-2007, 06:00 AM
It's not nearly finished, but it's a start ;) . I'll keep on working on it till I'm a satisfied:D

Nice to hear I'm doing rather well.

Snaky
02-11-2007, 01:10 PM
Well, a first version is ready. I'll probably have another look at it in a week or so. Anybody with ideas, suggestions or additions, feel free to put it here and I will add my experience with it. Or anybody holding a subspecies can, of course, review it and add their experience. So keep the suggestions coming;).

I also saw that somebody added a picture of ocellatus from Scott Felzer. If it was Scott Felzer itself who posted the picture, than thanks for the addition. Otherwise I don't really agree on putting in a picture of somebody else. I know it's the purpouse to have a picture of every garter there is and I agree that we should definetely ask pictures of the lesser known species and subspecies ( fe. th. c. collaris). But not for the species that are kept by quite some people in captivity. Why, would you say. Well it's the purpose of this section to have caresheets of the different species of thamnophis. And although people will certainly add information to it, the picture is most of the time the only thing that is seen by most of the visitors and it's the most important thing of the collection that you're proud of as a keeper and want to show to everybody. So I think anybody that is willing to share information should be able to add a picture of his animals to the caresheet, and it can decourage them if they can't even show off their animals. I know I might sound as a brag here and I hope you understand my explanation of my vies. It's, of course, only my view on this.

Cazador
02-11-2007, 03:30 PM
Hans,
This is a really fantastic piece of work! My hat's off to you, my friend :).
Rick

Snaky
02-11-2007, 04:02 PM
Coming from you, that's a real honor. Thank you:)

Thamnophis
02-11-2007, 07:04 PM
Fine piece of work, Hans!

Snaky
02-12-2007, 02:52 PM
Thanks Fons, I know your site is also full of good, practical advice :) . I hope you'll certainly add in some parts on the wiki.

Thamnophis
02-12-2007, 07:56 PM
I will do my best when I find the time.

Snaky
02-13-2007, 02:38 AM
I will do my best when I find the time.
Yes, that's my limiting factor also... Why do we need sleep ;)?