PDA

View Full Version : Garter Transport from Hamm show to UK

chloe
02-15-2007, 04:35 PM
I am going to the Hamm show on the 10th March. If anybody wants anything collecting and bringing back please contact me for further details.

Cazador
02-15-2007, 07:48 PM
Dear Chloe,
I would like 10... no make that 20 T.s. tetrataenia from Hamm. Please deliver them to Eagle River, Alaska, USA at your earliest convenience.

Ahhh, what a nice daydream :rolleyes: :D.

Rick

P.S. It's a nice thing that you're offering to do.

Snaky
02-16-2007, 12:59 AM
Could you make a run through belgium, through my city:p?

It's a very nice gesture!

Daniel
02-16-2007, 05:59 AM
Hey guys,

itīs not a problem for me to serve your wishes ;) You just have to cover the transportcosts and of course you have to pay for the snakes as well :D . USA would be something around US $ 400 to your next airport or something around $ 1500 if itīs your wish, that I bring them to your door in person ;) . Belgium would be something around € 45 next day delivery to your door.

Itīs not so easy to transport snakes on a legal way to UK so the offer from Chloe is very attractive for all peoples from the Island.

Just think about it :rolleyes:

Best wishes,

Daniel

jewel-dragons
02-16-2007, 09:53 AM
hello chloe,please visit my stand!!! im there with some bearded dragons.... but no snakes at this moment.... but its nice to speak some one from this forum.... can you bring some snakes from your country to hamm??

bye bye Kuno

reptileparadise
02-16-2007, 01:27 PM
Nice idea kuno!
Thats a very interesting option!!!
keep me posted!...nevermind...i'll just follow this topic closely!

chloe
02-16-2007, 06:17 PM
Hi Jewel Dragons

Yes i will visit your stand, i am after a hypo orange bearded dragon for a friend. What row are you on? What snakes are you looking for?

Sputnik
02-23-2007, 11:01 AM
Sadly the show in Hamm didn't get a very good review from these people:

boa constrictor boa constrictor boa constrictor boa constrictor boa constrictor boa constrictor boa constrictor boa constrictor boa (http://www.boa-constrictors.com/com/Reptileshows/Reptileshows.htm)

reptileparadise
02-23-2007, 01:54 PM
I guess it depends on your expectations. I know there will be a lot of wildcaught animals. Some of them barely alive.
Hamm is a real good show if youre looking for species that are hard to find...

jewel-dragons
02-23-2007, 03:54 PM
we stay at the new hall,this time hamm is much bigger than before.
i have hypo bearded dragons also!!!!

adamanteus
02-23-2007, 04:38 PM
Sadly the show in Hamm didn't get a very good review from these people:

boa constrictor boa constrictor boa constrictor boa constrictor boa constrictor boa constrictor boa constrictor boa constrictor boa (http://www.boa-constrictors.com/com/Reptileshows/Reptileshows.htm)

That's quite worrying. I've seen similar things before, here in the UK, and was for several years closely involved in trying to police this (and other elicit/illegal reptile trades) but I thought things had improved in recent years. Show's how naive I am!

I guess there will always be those who only see us and our enthusiasm as a means of making money, at the expense of the animals they claim to admire. The way to end this, of course, is not to patronise those who present their stock in this way. It is we, as the "consumer", who have the power to prolong or end this aspect of the trade.