PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic section?

NetBSD
03-08-2009, 03:14 PM
i recently noticed one of my threads got moved about my new finds at the hamburg show, no biggie. but an idea came accross my mind, why not have an off topic section? this way to keep all the garter stuff still on garters but we could still have an off topic section to BS and show off.

just an idea.

adamanteus
03-08-2009, 03:16 PM
We have such sections already..... 'Other Reptiles and Amphibians' and 'Oh So Quiet' for random nonsense. It seems to work.

drache
03-08-2009, 04:21 PM
yeah - the lounge is pretty much off topic

adamanteus
03-08-2009, 04:35 PM
yeah - the lounge is pretty much off topic

Indeed, but the lounge became totally flooded to the point where there were practically no threads relating to Garter Snakes.
If in doubt, please refer to the thread 'New Site Rules'.
New Site Rules (http://www.thamnophis.com/forum/site-news/5067-new-site-rules.html)

Stefan-A
03-08-2009, 04:38 PM
Not just the Lounge, non-garter threads started to infest other sections as well. This last year it has become clear that either we keep BS to a minimum, or we can pretty much kiss productive garter discussions goodbye.

aSnakeLovinBabe
03-08-2009, 05:22 PM
Not just the Lounge, non-garter threads started to infest other sections as well. This last year it has become clear that either we keep BS to a minimum, or we can pretty much kiss productive garter discussions goodbye.

Ditto to that and James!

I only really look at the front portal page with all the recent threads, and it was getting kind of nerve wracking not seeing any garter-related threads on there! Hence my slouch in posting!!

drache
03-08-2009, 06:41 PM
I think most of us are relieved to have been de-cluttered