PDA

View Full Version : On the list

sschind
04-14-2007, 05:43 PM
Well, I guess I will be keeping my garter snakes. I just got an email confirmation from Scott Felzer that I am first on the list for pairs of the Santa Cruz, Puget Sound, and blue stripe garters. I had a chance to buy a couple of WC blue stripe adults today but I'd rather hold out for CB. I'll see the guy again tomorrow and I might cave if they look real nice but he also has some Hyla marmorata that I have been after for a while so we will see.

abcat1993
04-14-2007, 07:43 PM
Lucky, I'm still not sure what I want, and if I buy something that I don't want I have to live with it until it dies. Decisions decisions...

GarterGuy
04-14-2007, 08:58 PM
Hopefully this June I'll be able to check one off my list when I get my green T.s.pallidulus form Ryan at Valley Pets. Can't wait, I've been looking for them for several years.:D
Roy

Cazador
04-15-2007, 12:02 AM
I'm on the list for one of Felzer's California red-sideds, and I'm looking for others with different bloodlines.

Rick

GartersRock
04-15-2007, 08:54 AM
Aw man! I thought he wasn't taking reservations until May so I didn't contact him yet. Better do it quick. I want some Puget Sounds. =)

sschind
04-15-2007, 09:09 PM
Aw man! I thought he wasn't taking reservations until May so I didn't contact him yet. Better do it quick. I want some Puget Sounds. =)

That's what he said on his site but I couldn't wait. I didn't want to miss out. I can be rather impatient that way sometimes.

Rick, I fired off an email to the guy you recommended. I added a pair of Oregon red spots as well. Thanks

Steve