PDA

View Full Version : Thanx to everybody....

jewel-dragons
04-18-2007, 02:23 PM
I want to thank everybody for giving a very nice forum,in the netherlands are always problems with some people,here is a lot of respect for everybody!!!

i know i make a lot mistakes with my writing,but nobody tell me about it:)

keep up the good work,it's every day very nice to visit this forum!!

bye bye Kuno
from the Netherlands ;)

adamanteus
04-18-2007, 02:29 PM
I agree Kuno. It's a great forum, and I think mutual respect for each others opinions, as well as free exchange of ideas and views, are the keys to it's success.

Hey, there's nothing wrong with your English! If I could write Dutch so well, I would consider myself a clever man!:D

LeapinLeo
04-18-2007, 02:41 PM
yes this is a wonderful place! Some reptile forums are over flowing and some harsh words sometimes said.

It still just amazes me at how full this forum is even though it is only for garter snakes. It is like before I joined and got into reptiles there was a whole other world I never knew about.

jewel-dragons
04-18-2007, 03:04 PM
and the funniest is. there are very much european members :-) with other visions about the garters...

LeapinLeo
04-18-2007, 03:15 PM
Yeah on most forums everybody is like from the US. Another exaple how wonderful this place truely is

Cazador
04-19-2007, 12:54 AM
Kuno,

Thanks for your kind words about the forum. I hope your new forum is prospering as well :).

Rick

Stefan-A
04-19-2007, 01:12 AM
This is indeed a nice little community. Most people here are adults and many of us are known by our real names, and that does help keeping the discussions civilized. On some herp forums I've visited, the average age has been around 15 and like it or not, it can be like Lord of the Flies a lot of the time.

hjelte
04-19-2007, 03:09 AM
This is indeed a nice little community. Most people here are adults and many of us are known by our real names, and that does help keeping the discussions civilized. On some herp forums I've visited, the average age has been around 15 and like it or not, it can be like Lord of the Flies a lot of the time.

lol on the lord of the flies comment Stefan:D