Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Random seizures

Re: Random seizures

Yeah, he's super lethargic, but he seems to have forgotten that water is good for him... I have to dunk his head in the water over and over to get him to drink a couple sips. He rarely moves once he goes to sleep. When I went to bed last night, I kissed him goodnight and set him on the blanket and covered him a little bit, and when I woke up he was in the same place. It still worries me that he won't eat, but we'll see how he is tomorrow. I can offer him salmon, pinky and worm, maybe he's wanting something different. I have a little baby snail I could pull out, and a baby slug in the frogs tank.
    I know that sounds weird, but I lack the room to have a slug bin, can barely walk a couple steps in my bedroom and my office... I don't think the frogs mind the slugs... In fact, McCroak climbed onto one of them and sat on it for a while... Haha!
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

Little Derpy is perked up, flicking his tongue with the occasional derpy eye movement... He's actually slithering around when I pick him up. He also ate a worm! It made my mom and I jump for joy. She really believed that he was going to end up dying. I'm not going to get my hopes up just yet, though. We still have a couple days before I'll be putting him back with the others. I'm also not going to stuff him full of food just yet. I feel like it would be safer to have him eat a little today and see how he does. Tomorrow I'll cut a pinky into 4 strips and let him eat one strip and see how he does after that. He hasn't pooped once since I started keeping him in the 1l carrier. I know it's barely any space, but I need to keep him on my desk with me.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

Glad to hear the positive news! Hope it keeps up!
    Kat
    2.2 T.s.pickeringii, 0.4.7 T.ordinoides 1.1 T.marcianus 1.1 T. radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis 1.2 Pseudacris regilla