Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    "PM Boots For Custom Title" Albert Clark's Avatar

Re: Albino Granite Checkered

Thanks. Can't mess with Eddie and you but yeah, it is a nice feeling. And I do really like that granite gene. I appreciate the kind words. So happy that the granite pastel is a male. I almost parted with him thinking he was female. Lucky that one got caught.
    Stay in peace and not pieces.

Juvenile snake

I didn't realize you had seen her in person and it is hard to tell much from the photo. Good luck in your take down and I can not wait to see what she produces.

Quote Originally Posted by AntTheDestroyer View Post
    I didn't realize you had seen her in person and it is hard to tell much from the photo. Good luck in your take down and I can not wait to see what she produces.
    Anthony, I haven't seen her in the physical form at all. I was going by the picture and there seems to be more speckling and flecks indicative of the granite checkered patterning and gene.

Quote Originally Posted by AntTheDestroyer View Post
    XRANK Yes Ant, the photo was a picture of a picture. That may be the reason the details of the animal are a bit fuzzy.

"PM Boots For Custom Title" Tommytradix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Clark View Post
    Anthony, I haven't seen her in the physical form at all. I was going by the picture and there seems to be more speckling and flecks indicative of the granite checkered patterning and gene.
    so its not verified that it has the granite gene and your going by phenotypical appearance? or did the person actually breed a granite to an albino then breed the offspring back? if so where are the others from the litter?

i believe that snake is the normal albino i traded julio mercado and i believe thats his arm in the picture (from the tattoos) if im correct i traded him that female along withan adult male and a het albino female i say trade as their was no exchange od money except what i payed for the shipping label and im still waiting for the adult puget trio he never sent me.
    Im saying this as if the seller of this snake is a mr.julio mercado i would question his every word as he is very distrustworthy
    Live Just For Today As Yesterdays History And Tomorrow Is A Mystery

Is it julio albert?!?!?! if so thats just a albino. no trace of the granite gen cause i seen that garter in person.

Can you ask for a better pic? one with less light.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommytradix View Post
    so its not verified that it has the granite gene and your going by phenotypical appearance? or did the person actually breed a granite to an albino then breed the offspring back? if so where are the others from the litter?
    The animal visibly is not a regular albino checkered and does have the flecking / speckling of the granite checkered pattern. I have not looked at the animal in the scale so to speak nor have I held this particular female. I was going with what the seller advertised him as and comparison to a normal albino checkered in a separate photo.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommytradix View Post
    Can you ask for a better pic? one with less light.
    Yes , I am trying to arrange a meeting with the person who purchased this female from the original seller. Also attempting to get more recent photos.