Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Re: Willow's Babies!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kimbosaur View Post
    The babies are so cute! ...and I like Herb. Lol.

Can you actually do this? I can use a vacay
    Bellingham, Wa is right on our border. Not sure where in Canada you are, but if you want to meet us there. Let me know when.
    Kat
    2.2 T.s.pickeringii, 0.4.7 T.ordinoides 1.1 T.marcianus 1.1 T. radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis 1.2 Pseudacris regilla

I have a condition! RedSidedSPR's Avatar

She is in Toronto I believe.

So now we only have one hold out. The second non-eater took some slug strips today. It hit it hard too! I offered from the tongs. I guess the other one told it how good it was and it just had to try. Whatever works!!
    Kat
    2.2 T.s.pickeringii, 0.4.7 T.ordinoides 1.1 T.marcianus 1.1 T. radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis 1.2 Pseudacris regilla

small town of Durand,MI. which ever direction you are going out of or town you wil going uphilll

thats awesome. When my babies werent eating I left them in the feeding tank which is a 10gal and put the lid on and there was worm piecs and a small thing of water. And a small hide. I left them in there with the worm piecs for about an hour at a time. Checkinhg on them every so often. After about an hour I took them out and put them in there regular encloser. After about a few days they started eating. Just a suggestion. Have you tried leaving them alone with the food in with them. It might take a few times but thats what work for my babies. I also tried doing it a couple times a day with them.
    I wanted to Thank you Steve for your help with the heating pad.

I have 4 Easterns(mine: Furbie and Whiplash; moms: Diamond and Silky) all are 5 and half months old. So much fun gaters are.