Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 115159606162 LastLast

Re: Gail's garter - the snake kind silly.

For the NC locals only. I'm going to rehome Jewels & Sadie. They are both healthy and in great shape, I just have to cut way back since my hours at work have been cut back and now they are dropping health insurance so I'll be putting out a chunk of $$ for that. Since I "know" most of you and you most likely know garters there is no fee for them. FYI, I'll be at the Repticon show this weekend in Raleigh. Jewels is approx 6-7 years, Sadie will be 3 yrs on 8-8-15.
    Mona (T.S. sirtalis) Melanistic
    Fiona (T.S similis) Normal

Does anyone know a Jason Caudil? He is inquiring about my girls.

I need to find a new home for Jewels and Sadie and the folks that are inquiring through the craiglist post, well I really don't trust them. I'm not looking for a re-homing fee, just someone to care for them the way they deserve. If anyone that's been following this thread, or knows of someone who is trustworthy PM me please.

CIMG4272.jpgCIMG4276.jpgCIMG4278.jpg
    Because of financial issues. I need to sell the two girls and their home.

Their home w/stand measures 39.5” high x 48” long x 25.5” wide. It's built well by my own two hands our of aspen wood. It's furniture quality and we use it as a TV stand. It holds our 53” flat screen with no issues. What does the cage have?

Long life LED light, exhaust fan, 4 vent holes, sliding glass doors, heat lamp (on the top outside), glass bottom area for UTH, Hydrofarm thermostat, huge water dish, small water dish, lots of cork bark, hammock, vines with silk plants, extra red lights for heat & any pinkies I might have. I have everything you would need, you just need to get food, water & supplements.

The two girls are friendly. Mona (melanistic came from Scott Felzer) will come out of the cage just to be held and carried around. Fiona (florida blue) is a bit more shy, but warms up quickly. Neither are bitters unless you taste like food.

The whole set up with the 2 girls is $8000.00. This sounds steep, but once you see the quality of the set up, the personality of the girls you'll agree this is more than fair.

LOL, okay so I added an x-tra zero. Thanks Shawn for catching that. Though the cage IS worth is but I'm asking $800 but I'm up for offers also.

"Preparing For Third shed" Rushthezeppelin's Avatar

Okay wow, I was really wondering what tech you had hidden away in that viv >< If I had the money and was nearby I would adopt them in a heartbeat. GL finding them a good home.

I'm selling:
    Mona my melanistic eastern for $60.00 (she's one of Scott Felzer's) born 7-16-2012. Real sweetie, non bitter likes to hang out around your neck.
    Fiona my florida blue for $30.00 (came from BLUESIRTALIS) born 5-26-14. Another sweetie, non bitter. Not so much for hanging out around the neck, but doesn't mind being held and rubbed.
    I won't ship, and I'm located in NC. Within reason I will drive them if needed.

Make that BITER, neither one of them are bitter, at least I hope not.
    Quote Originally Posted by kueluck View Post
    I'm selling:
    Mona my melanistic eastern for $60.00 (she's one of Scott Felzer's) born 7-16-2012. Real sweetie, non bitter likes to hang out around your neck.
    Fiona my florida blue for $30.00 (came from BLUESIRTALIS) born 5-26-14. Another sweetie, non bitter. Not so much for hanging out around the neck, but doesn't mind being held and rubbed.

"PM Boots For Custom Title" Tommytradix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kueluck View Post
    I'm selling:
    sucks you wont ship

Sorry, but I know nothing about shipping live animals, plus I would want to meet the person that will be caring for them.