Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: Kleos journal.

Re: Kleos journal.

I would certainly be interested in hearing about all of your snakes Bart. It is understandable if you need to take some time.
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

"Third shed, A Success"

Keep in mind they aren't garters... Amon's an african house snake and Nefri's a corn snake. But I'll happily write about them if nobody's having trouble with that.
    Kleopatra - never forget. [*]; Lamprophis fuliginosus, male - Amon; Thamnophis sirtalis parietalis, male - Izy; Pantherophis guttatus anerythristic, female, Nefretete; Lampropeltis sinaloae - Vita.

I don't have a problem with that...I recently learned a little about African house snakes and would be interested to hear about Amon...and I love corn snakes. If there is a problem with you posting here, you could always write about them under the "Other pets...non-garters" thread. I'm sure plenty of members would love to hear about them.

And if you haven't already...you should consider joining http://www.ssnakess.com/ the other forum for all kinds of snakes. I'm a member of that forum too. They have specific forums for many types of snakes.
    Marnie
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

Quote Originally Posted by EasternGirl View Post
    I you could always write about them under the "Other pets...non-garters" thread. I'm sure plenty of members would love to hear about them.

Sounds like a good idea.
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee

"Third shed, A Success"

Well, this thread (non garters pets) is very large and it's hard to find anything in there... And I believe Amon and Kleo had some kind of connection (famous Kleo's stare!), but as you wish.
    Kleopatra - never forget. [*]; Lamprophis fuliginosus, male - Amon; Thamnophis sirtalis parietalis, male - Izy; Pantherophis guttatus anerythristic, female, Nefretete; Lampropeltis sinaloae - Vita.

Well I wouldn't mind at all if you wrote about them in here...run in by Wayne and see what he thinks...maybe you could keep the thread running here .
    Marnie

I'm so sorry to near about Kleo's passing. She will be missed indeed.
    Kat
    2.2 T.s.pickeringii, 0.4.7 T.ordinoides 1.1 T.marcianus 1.1 T. radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis 1.2 Pseudacris regilla

Quote Originally Posted by EasternGirl View Post
    Well I wouldn't mind at all if you wrote about them in here...run in by Wayne and see what he thinks...maybe you could keep the thread running here .
    Forum policy is either put it in "other pets" OR one of your pre-existing threads.

If you would like to have a thread solely for a non Thamnophis, ssnakess is a general herp forum with catagories for ANYTHING scaly.

The decision was made years ago to keep this forum primarily focused on garter snakes.

Subadult snake

Quote Originally Posted by infernalis View Post
    Forum policy is either put it in "other pets" OR one of your pre-existing threads.
    When I login, I go to the Other Pets thread, and click on View First Unread. As long as I don't go too many days between reading, it remembers where I am. (Or at least the cookies on my computer do!) I never know what/who I'm gonna hear about each day. Maybe hermit crabs, maybe Tank, it's all good!
    Theresa in Indy
    1.0 T marcianus, 1.1 dogs, 1.0 cat, 2.0 skin kids

Yeah...I check the Other Pets thread every time I see a new post....so I would see anything you posted about the snakes there too.
    Marnie