Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    "PM Boots For Custom Title" Jeff B's Avatar

Worlds First Albino Erythristic Flame Golden combination produced on 5/20/2017

Worlds First Albino Erythristic Flame Golden combination produced on 5/20/2017. Also in this litter was another erythristic flame golden and erythristic flame albino.
    20170520_133720.jpg
    20170520_133759.jpg

"Third shed In Progress"

Re: Worlds First Albino Erythristic Flame Golden combination produced on 5/20/2017

Congrats Jeff, you seem to be having a very good year, keep up the awesome stuff.

Re: Worlds First Albino Erythristic Flame Golden combination produced on 5/20/2017

Well it's been good and bad. I have a bunch of females that probably aren't going to have babies this year as hoped, but I am counting my blessings. This was certainly a nice surprise this morning because the erythristic flame het golden parents were just possible hets for albino.

Old and wise snake

Awesome awesome awesome!!!!

So you like this one Ed? lol
    I was cleaning snake cages all morning and all of a sudden I noticed movement out of the the corner of my eye and I was like holy crap that is a baby garter. I actually didn't think she was going to have babies at this point and she wasn't big, of course it was a small litter, but whoa the right one was born.
    When I first saw the albino erythristic flame golden, I was like "what the heck is that one?"
    I texted Ed, "I think i just produced an albino erythristic flame golden". But to be honest I wasn't sure, but after it shed I sent Ed another text "Yep it just shed definitely an albino ery flame golden". Then the shock set in...wow what a nice surprise on a rainy saturday morning.

Congrats Jeff. Well done.
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee

Old and wise snake

)))

"PM Boots For Custom Title" BLUESIRTALIS's Avatar

Oh, wow! Congrats jeff! I want one, lol!
    Bluesirtalis

Quote Originally Posted by guidofatherof5 View Post
    Congrats Jeff. Well done.
    Thanks Steve, got lucky on this one for sure. This was one of those unplanned surprises in life.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUESIRTALIS View Post
    Oh, wow! Congrats jeff! I want one, lol!
    Shawn, you might want to buy some hets when I make them available in the near future and make your own in two years. Just saying...lol