Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Isis' diary.

"Third shed, A Success"

Isis' diary.

So, ladies and gentelmen, behold, Isis! She just arrived (early in the morning). She's smaller than Kleo (maybe 40 cm), as thick as her (maybe even little thicker) but her head is smaller than Kleo's. It didn't prevent her to eat a pinkie though (scented, but she would eat it anyway), just after she ate a smelt. Yes, didn't try with earthworm yet, but she probably wouldn't hesitate to eat it as well. And everything just one hour after arrival. We'll be very proud of that girl, especially, that Kleo AND Amon decided to shed in the same time (both have blue eyes), so Bart didn't have any baby to feed and feeding his babies is the essence of his life!

Sorry for photos' quality; gonna make a better one later.

- Wanna smelt? - Pokazywarka.pl
    Kleopatra - never forget. [*]; Lamprophis fuliginosus, male - Amon; Thamnophis sirtalis parietalis, male - Izy; Pantherophis guttatus anerythristic, female, Nefretete; Lampropeltis sinaloae - Vita.

Re: Isis' diary.

Looks like a happy little snake.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

"Third shed, A Success"

Yup, she's like noming machine. Why are you not sleeping, Chantel? Isn't in America very late right now?
    Kleopatra - never forget. [*]; Lamprophis fuliginosus, male - Amon; Thamnophis sirtalis parietalis, male - Izy; Pantherophis guttatus anerythristic, female, Nefretete; Lampropeltis sinaloae - Vita.

The power went out for about an hour, and I'm scared of the dark... So I sat up with a flashlight, reading a book for the first time in 3 years The power just came back on about 10 minutes ago!
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots

"Third shed, A Success"

What time you have there?

Poor Chantel...

It's 3 am. I have insomnia now, haha. But, I was about to exercise away the extra energy I had right as the power went out. My luck is perfect
    Chantel

"Third shed, A Success"

Insomnia, yup, having this for 10 years now. I'm a pro.

Anyway, Isis is very active, way more than Kleo; she's here and there, looking everywhere, drinking, eating, wow, she's a perfect snake!

Sounds like... Well, none of my snakes right now. They all are a big feast of food today. Thumbelina is like that, though. He just plows through everything, especially babies. Luckily, he's a tiny guy.
    Chantel

"Third shed, A Success"

Nah, she probably doesn't like her cage and wants to get out. Glad she's eating in the process though.

She'll get used to it and come to appreciate you a lot more.
    Chantel