HELP! I'm new to this forum and I have a garter young garter snake that won't eat. She has always been a picky eater but a little over 2 months ago stopped eating all together. She is kept in a 30 gallon low bioactive with one other snake about her age (I don't want to get into a debate about cohabiting. I tried separating her for a few weeks nothing happened, so please don't start debating about this). She used to eat fuzzies, and nightcrawlers but in mid-late august she started refusing all food. In late september I force fed her a small pinky but haven't got anything in her sense. She is a little over 2 feet in length and about 2-4 years old (she was a resque so we don't know exactly). Her thank set up is bioactive with plant and isopods + springtails, 4 hides, large water dish, and humidity box. There is a basking area, with a 60 watt heat bulb. Our thermometer broke by before it was about 80F on the warm end (90-95 basking spot) and 70F (possibly down to 60 at night, but warm end is always the same) cool end. She was handled every other day beforehand but I limited to once a week after she stopped eating, hoping to destress her. The weirdest part of this, I have barely noticed any weight loss. I was wondering if she was trying to brumate because I do know that my house has definitely got colder in the fall but I don't have anywhere to brumate her so that's not really an option. Unfortunately there are no vets anywhere near my house that take snake so I have to figure this out myself. I might be able to take her to and exotic vet (2+ hours away) but only if I can first figure out what's wrong.