Page 639 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 1395395896296376386396406416496897391139 ... LastLast
Results 6,381 to 6,390 of 14098

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

Alright

A daemon is like an imaginary friend, who you project (see) when ever you feel and talk to. The only thing is this friend is your subconscious so its a part of you a Daemon is one was of looking at this and quite awesome too.

A daemon is your subconscious that your project and talk to, which is in the form of an animal or if you wish a human. They usually settle as animals. No one else but you can see your daemon, your daemon is you, your subconscious.

The idea is cool my daemon is named Taziumi or Taz for short I'm a settled cream pomeranian.

I hope you join! Daeblog forum >>>
    (I made that image)

Technically your discussing yourself or your daemon

Banned

I don't have to imagine. I actually DO have a cream pomeranian, along with 3 other members of her family. Should have got back into snakes instead. With the money I've spent on the dogs, I could have practically bought out Scott Feltzer's entire collection. OK, maybe not, but perhaps all of the '09 offspring.

Quote Originally Posted by commongartersnake View Post
    Alright

A daemon is like an imaginary friend, who you project (see) when ever you feel and talk to. The only thing is this friend is your subconscious so its a part of you a Daemon is one was of looking at this and quite awesome too.

A daemon is your subconscious that your project and talk to, which is in the form of an animal or if you wish a human. They usually settle as animals. No one else but you can see your daemon, your daemon is you, your subconscious.

The idea is cool my daemon is named Taziumi or Taz for short I'm a settled cream pomeranian.

I hope you join! Daeblog forum >>>
    (I made that image)

Technically your discussing yourself or your daemon
    Do people actually believe that, or is it just for fun?

Banned

^^^ I was thinkin' it, but didn't say it.

The following is totally unrelated but the northern part of concinnus territory got the first significant snow of the season yesterday and the day before. We got 6 inches in a very short time. All gone now though. I like it that way.

wow - it just started snowing here - really snowing, and really pretty right now
    rhea
    "you cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus" Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan-A View Post
    Do people actually believe that, or is it just for fun?
    Yeah people believe it, I do anyway. I like it, and once I got use to talking with my daemon I just yeah it works and its true.

Its a different way of looking at your subconscious

another parataxic universe
    rhea
    "you cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus" Mark Twain

Banned

I just used that snake measuring program to measure Jewels.(pueblan milk) Boy was I off by far. I figured she was just over 3 feet but she's 44.7 inches- nearly 4 feet. Cool program.

this caught my eye:
    Television Review - PBS Looks at Pythons’ Threat in Everglades - NYTimes.com
    we don't have TV/cable, but one can also watch it here: Nature | PBS
    rhea

Woot banana pickle woodberry chips!!!!

Woot banana pickle woodberry chips!!!!

Well .... I can't reply to any threads at the moment .... so I thought I'd better let you know :P
    Keeping - 'Florida blue' sirtalis, concinnus, infernalis, parietalis, radix, marcianus and ocellatus.