Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Iphone app

Re: Iphone app

I use the swype keyboard. You put your finger on the first letter and drag over the rest off the letters you want and it figures out what you want to say. It's great! You should be able to switch your keyboard to it.
    Kat
    2.2 T.s.pickeringii, 0.4.7 T.ordinoides 1.1 T.marcianus 1.1 T. radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis 1.2 Pseudacris regilla

"PM Boots For Custom Title" chris-uk's Avatar

I never got on with Swype, or the swype-style keyboards, but I know several people who use them and are very happy with them.
    Chris
    T. marcianus, T. e. cuitzeoensis, T. cyrtopsis, T. radix, T. s. infernalis, T. s. tetrataenia

SCOUSER

Quote Originally Posted by EasternGirl View Post
    If I used my phone to come on here you guys would ban me from the site...my typos would be unreal...not to mention it would take me three years to type out one sentence.
    Welcome to my world ........and the rest of this thread might well be conducted in the earlier form of the bushman dialect for all i can comprehend
    ​I'm not actually a gynecologist...but i'll take a look.

"PM Boots For Custom Title" chris-uk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PINJOHN View Post
    Welcome to my world ........and the rest of this thread might well be conducted in the earlier form of the bushman dialect for all i can comprehend
    When I saw you as the last poster on this thread I imagined you were asking what an iPhone was.
    Chris
    T. marcianus, T. e. cuitzeoensis, T. cyrtopsis, T. radix, T. s. infernalis, T. s. tetrataenia

SCOUSER

Quote Originally Posted by chris-uk View Post
    When I saw you as the last poster on this thread I imagined you were asking what an iPhone was.
    you just don't know how close i came.

I try those swype things and they just confuse me more. I feel like my mother right now...ugh.

See...now John makes it so that I don't feel so old and out of touch with technology. When did I become the old person? A few years ago, I was out partying all night. I just am so terrible at texting. I sit in school with all these 20 year olds...typing with their thumbs at the rate of 20 words a second, taking notes on their laptops...and I am sitting there, trying to see the board with my bifocals...people want to text me all the time and I'm like..."Oh for the love of...can't anyone just pick up the bloody phone and call anyone anymore?!?"... People make videos on here that are all high-tech and I can't even get my camera to take pictures that look decent! I just bought my first flatscreen t.v., but it doesn't look right because it doesn't have HD! I'm having a meltdown...John....Help!
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

SCOUSER

I try those swype things and they just confuse me more. I feel like my mother right now...ugh.

See...now John makes it so that I don't feel so old and out of touch with technology. When did I become the old person? A few years ago, I was out partying all night. I just am so terrible at texting. I sit in school with all these 20 year olds...typing with their thumbs at the rate of 20 words a second, taking notes on their laptops...and I am sitting there, trying to see the board with my bifocals...people want to text me all the time and I'm like..."Oh for the love of...can't anyone just pick up the bloody phone and call anyone anymore?!?"... People make videos on here that are all high-tech and I can't even get my camera to take pictures that look decent! I just bought my first flatscreen t.v., but it doesn't look right because it doesn't have HD! I'm having a meltdown...John....Help!
    honest Marnie i'm no help at all i just heard some kids asking each other how many byte's they had and i thought there was a mosquito problem

SCOUSER

major announcement
    being sat at this computer today without even the strength to reach my sick bed i have made a discovery with no help whatsoever from the outside world....if one clicks on the whats new tab instead of the home tab then it makes it so much easier to track down posts you have missed.... yeeees ....one giant step...in your face Neil Armstrong i take myself off to bed now with the fervent wish that i dream of politicians and bankers so i can pass on this vile disease for which i am presently providing a home

Quote Originally Posted by PINJOHN View Post
    major announcement
    being sat at this computer today without even the strength to reach my sick bed i have made a discovery with no help whatsoever from the outside world....if one clicks on the whats new tab instead of the home tab then it makes it so much easier to track down posts you have missed.... yeeees ....one giant step...in your face Neil Armstrong i take myself off to bed now with the fervent wish that i dream of politicians and bankers so i can pass on this vile disease for which i am presently providing a home
    I liked the old system better, when it also said how many posts were unread.

I have a condition! RedSidedSPR's Avatar

Well damn. I'm sure your glad to know that o_o

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan-A View Post
    I liked the old system better, when it also said how many posts were unread.
    Me too. When we updated that was the one thing I missed instantly.