Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Re: Dont listen to what anybody says on this forum

Put some nerds candy in your pipe Joe...and try to smoke it...you missed that discussion? Lol...I have no idea about the pipe. Look...I know the internet did not exist for years before I came on here and I survived fine. But progress is a good thing. Now, I have the ability to connect with people all over the world...keep in touch with family and friends who live far away...reconnect with people I haven't seen in years. I love this forum. I don't interact with a lot of people...and because of this forum, I can interact with people on a daily basis and share my love of garters that noone around here will ever understand. I have friends on here that I have been friends with for 3 years now. We have talked on the phone, emailed, skyped. I know without a doubt they would still be my friends if I threw my computer out a window and never used the internet again. When I disappeared from the forum for like, a year, a couple of years ago...Steve called me several times to check on me and make sure I was okay and to catch up. Mike came to Delaware and stayed for the weekend. Chantel and I have chatted, one way or another..over the years since I joined this forum. I consider Steve and Mike to be my two closest friends. Chris and I haven't chatted personally in a while with our busy lives...but I know he is my friend. I know I could show up in the U.K. and tell him I was on the way to his house and he would be happy to see me. I have also met people on the internet who turned out to be duds...but I have met more people in the real world, who I spent time with, in person, for years and then they ended up being jerks and I had to get rid of them. When people share the death of their snakes on here...I genuinely care and feel for them. So whatever...I like this place and consider my friendships that I have made on here very dear to me.
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

Ok, a lot of people on this forum have A TON of experience. If you don't think people should feed their fish frozen fish fillets, start a thread called don't feed fillets! And also, what say do you have in what we decide to feed our​ snakes?
    -Greg
    1.1T.s. concinnus, 1.1 T.s. parietalis, 1.0 T.s. semifasciatus, 0.1 T. radix
    "Garters are predictable. Predictably variable" - Neil Balchan

Just my personal opinion.

This thread had was dead and doesn't need resurrected.
    Let the dead rest.
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee