Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello All

Re: Hello All

I live in Warren, work in Dearborn, and spend alot of time in Chesterfield, so that's pretty close to Mt. Clemens. Actually, I'm going to be in the Clem tonight at M-59 & Gratiot.

But I live in Warren, and there aren't any of the butlers that there used to be. I haven't seen a local garter in over 10 years, but if I go a few miles out, they are there.
    This is my signature. Is it not nifty?

Whoa, I just saw where you were talking about eating fish from St. Clair. Can't do that anymore, not unless you bring your stomach pump. St. Clair has become a dirty dirty lake. Tons of E. Coli and beach closings and steel gray water. It's kinda pretty and gross at the same time.

And the Clinton River is nasty too. Clinton Twp. has been caught dumping their sewage right into the river, and where does the river go? Lake St. Clair. It's not having a good decade.
    This is my signature. Is it not nifty?

I used to eat lots of fish there....but i was there from 85 to 87....was a bit nicer then!!! I used to cruise (and race) Gratiot and M59. My ex fiance lived in Sterling Hights...Used to go to the mall a lot. I haven't been out there since 90.... sounds like the lake went down the crapper!!! Bummer!! was a pretty lake!! I loved going up to Wurtsmith AFB, but i see its no longer on the maps..wonder if it was closed. I loved the drive up there!! Pretty country!! Some day I hope to get out for a visit!