Page 4 of 136 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Re: What music do you like... ?

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    The Pixies, Ludacris, Patsy Cline, Nina Simone, David Bowie, Joy Division, Public Enemy, Deftones,The Clash, Prince, Rolling Stones, Black Eyed Peas, Franz Ferdinand, M.I.A., 36 Mafia, Chris Isaac, Interpol, Sublime, Fleetwood Mac, Citizen Cope,Elton John, The Ramones, most Drum and Bass.......
    ..are also on my playlist.

Dutch, bold and Thamnophis-crazy Thamnophis's Avatar

Cool Re: What music do you like... ?

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan-A View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by El Nino
    The Pixies, Ludacris, Patsy Cline, Nina Simone, David Bowie, Joy Division, Public Enemy, Deftones,The Clash, Prince, Rolling Stones, Black Eyed Peas, Franz Ferdinand, M.I.A., 36 Mafia, Chris Isaac, Interpol, Sublime, Fleetwood Mac, Citizen Cope,Elton John, The Ramones, most Drum and Bass.......

..are also on my playlist.
    I agree with those that you made bold.
    It is always advisable to be a loser if you cannot become a winner. Frank Zappa

I can agree with some of them although I'm starting to like more 80's stuff (Bon Jovi, Judas Priest, Def Leppard, Scorpions, etc)
    0.1 Jack Russell Terrier
    1.0 T. sirtalis

I forgot to list some of my favorites, for metal: As I Lay Dying, At The Gates, Bullet For My Valentine, Atreyu, Annihilator, Killswitch Engage, Slipknot, Slayer then for other stuff like punk, alternative, etc. I like : ZZ Top, Pink Floyd, Forienger, The Misfits, Killradio, Led Zepplin, Billy Talent, Avenged Sevenfold, The Vandals, Rob Zombie and that's all I can think of right now lol
    1.1.1 T.p.orarius Gulf Coast Ribbon
    1.0 T.e.vagrans Wandering Garter

Shine on you crazy diamond

"Preparing For Second shed"

Quote Originally Posted by ClosedCasket88 View Post
    learn about rap , ok ?
    gimme your email , i will emailyou some side projects of mine . and tell me i dont know about rap . i dont like electronicly made stuff , when you can push a ****in button to make music thats rediculous . weres the art of music at there? now throw on some roots or something and maybe ill agree with you , there right there u got some prfessional instrumentalists not just vocalists and DJ's . there can break out some jazz n blues that will mess your day up .
    evrybodys got there preference and mine is bands that make there music themselves and dont buy beats of a DJ that never gets much credit anyways and the rapper just makes tonsa money for free .
    dont wanta argue about it but evryones got tehre own opinions theres mine, i can go on for hours
    i make drum beats fir a 38 old rapper thats rapped with plenty of bignamed ganstas you can name . ive done drums for many types of peoples . dont tell em i dont know about rap.
    besides i live in the middle of the hood
    " k "
    Lets leave it there, I don't give random people my email either...

well just reconsider it nextime u tell an experianced musician to learn about his music . no hard feelings

happy new year evryone
    drink up

Dutch, bold and Thamnophis-crazy Thamnophis's Avatar

I have just "received" the album LOVE from the Beatles.

Love what George Martin (and son) has done with it.

It is always advisable to be a loser if you cannot become a winner. Frank Zappa

"Preparing For Second shed"

Quote Originally Posted by ClosedCasket88 View Post
    well just reconsider it nextime u tell an experianced musician to learn about his music . no hard feelings

happy new year evryone
    drink up
    -_-;; lol, thats your opinion, nothing else. I'm a newer member here and I don't know how sensative you all are.. I dropped the subject because I knew what I would say would get me suspended/banned or you would become very offended and leave. Or both. There are certain places I will go into this with, others I won't. This is an area I wont. I've said thing to make even the most dedicated people on the forum leave. and I don't feel like going there, I told you to learn about music, and the " k " was sarcastic, just to get you to drop it, which you don't want to do.

Where do I go to download music online? I would just play it on my home computer and maybe make a CD. Is I-tunes the best spot? I've already mentioned that I prefer gangsta rap (I mean classical), but I'd like to download some of the Eminem recommendations. Do you use a credit card to pay for each song you want, or do you have to subscribe and get a membership?
    Rick

I believe its moer of a membership with a monthly bill? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
    1.1.1 T.p.orarius Gulf Coast Ribbon
    1.0 T.e.vagrans Wandering Garter

Shine on you crazy diamond