Page 69 of 71 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 LastLast

Thread: Whats cooking?

Never shed

Re: Whats cooking?

So now that I have my first batch of scrubs, 9/10 of them eat healthily on worms (for now). One doesn't seem to be interested in food 6 days later =/

Now once they have a few sheds off I'll try and sell them and then try and find a granite or a pastel to breed with. Trouble is... I have no idea where/how to get one. The few hits I found were a year or more old...

I will most likely hold a female albino to work with my male albino and attempt to sell the rest. But... the colors of the other two morphs are too nice and I wants them :< Checkereds get such little love it seems hah
    Rafael Angel Lopez IV
    Snake nublet

"PM Boots For Custom Title" BLUESIRTALIS's Avatar

Check on kingsnake.com i think bhb has some albino granites.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironpriest88 View Post
    So now that I have my first batch of scrubs, 9/10 of them eat healthily on worms (for now). One doesn't seem to be interested in food 6 days later =/

Now once they have a few sheds off I'll try and sell them and then try and find a granite or a pastel to breed with. Trouble is... I have no idea where/how to get one. The few hits I found were a year or more old...

I will most likely hold a female albino to work with my male albino and attempt to sell the rest. But... the colors of the other two morphs are too nice and I wants them :< Checkereds get such little love it seems hah
    Bluesirtalis

"PM Boots For Custom Title" BLUESIRTALIS's Avatar

Wow! Offers of 4,000 for visuals! I have never seen a garter with that kind of price tag! The visuals look awesome! I can't even imagine what the scaleless will go for!

Quote Originally Posted by Reedsbreeds View Post
    Considering making some stuff available to fund some new pick ups.

Only one baby with an all white tounge, the other hets only have white tipped tounges. All babies being made available have the white tail trait, and at least some white on their tounge.

Have a single sexed pair born dead in the middle of winter also being made available. (7-8 months old)

If unsatisfied, babies can be exchanged on a later date for babies from the pairing pictured (male pearl x female fire [white tounge and tail]) she should give birth in about 2 months. but in my opinion this is a good opportunity to get in on a very rare project early in it's development. (While offers of 4k and up are still coming in for visuals)

Included are pictures of my male pearl, female pearl, male pairing with a het female. Some screenshots from videos taken early this morning to display the white on the tounges, some pictures of the babies tails, and pictures of the 7 month old males white tail and 70% white tounge.

And 2 side by side pics of a white tounge tipped baby (also carries white tail) with a comparable photo of one of it's normal litter mates.

Attachment 15068Attachment 15069Attachment 15070Attachment 15071Attachment 15072

Dm for my cell number, and from there I can send pics or videos of individuals. Of course buying into the project now is almost like paying a deposit and puts you in a very good position when visuals comes, and keeps you up to date on how its coming along the way.

Trades and partial trades considered for other species or radix morphs.
    Bluesirtalis

"Third shed In Progress"

Had a pretty bad litter from a first time mom/dad Infernalis, she ate less than 15 hours before giving birth and when I came home was basking with babies below as if nothing happened.

6 slugs, 3 halfslug/halfsnake globs, 1 deformed still, 1 kinked tail live and 3 outwardly healthy live but I wouldn't be surprised if they end up runty of fail to thrive considering the rest of the litter.

That is a shame.
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee

Never shed

Quote Originally Posted by BLUESIRTALIS View Post
    Wow! Offers of 4,000 for visuals! I have never seen a garter with that kind of price tag! The visuals look awesome! I can't even imagine what the scaleless will go for!

Thanks man! Yeah it's pretty high up there. But that's mostly because it's not out yet, no hets have been sold, the only visuals are still the originals, and only myself and one other person have them.
    I'm sure the pied eastern sold for 5k.
    And the first scalless will prolly cost 5k each. But it'll come down. Depending on how many the originator releases the first year or two.

When I caught the very first pearl I was convinced it was worth 30k to the right person! Lol. But ultimately it didn't matter that it was the only one, it still wasn't worth as much as a Lucy boa constrictor.

"Third shed, A Success" sirtalis01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reedsbreeds View Post
    If I can get my hands on the right genes this year I should have radixs indistinguishable from San Francisco garters very soon! Just need hypo and some reds. Which my dark red female gave birth last week, hopefully some of those color up red or light red to help with the project! Because i need my adult to pair with a pearl next. Here's my currently gravid female, and a baby I never could convince to eat.Attachment 15038Attachment 15039Attachment 15040Attachment 15041Attachment 15042
    this is what scott used to call aztecs

"PM Boots For Custom Title" BUSHSNAKE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sirtalis01 View Post
    this is what scott used to call aztecs
    Scott got the "aztec" from me. Thats not what i called them so who cares what Scott called them

Never shed

Well I came home and my adults may or may not have been in a lock... I am currently looking into buying new tanks to separate them...

I am considering two 20gals for them along with whatever scrubs I don't sell. Should that be fine or should I get bigger?
    Rafael Angel Lopez IV
    Snake nublet