Care Sheet Section

Wow heres one
    Thread "Snake food" comment #3 Steve added the linke to the Care sheets andwell i get codes and a jumbled care sheet. See below ---

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: headinclude in /home/tham/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php on line 4183

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/tham/public_html/forum/vbWiki/vbWikiPro.php(754) : eval()'d code on line 1

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: navbar in /home/tham/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php on line 4183

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/tham/public_html/forum/vbWiki/vbWikiPro.php(777) : eval()'d code on line 1

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: vbWiki_MAIN in /home/tham/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php on line 4183

Personal tools

Navigation

Search

Toolbox

Views

Garter Snake Care Sheet

From Caresheets

Jump to:navigation, search
    [edit] Garter Snakes

Garter and ribbon snakes make wonderful pets. They are active during the day, especially if provided with a light source, and are very curious and inquisitive creatures. Whereas many snakes will hide for most of the day, garter snakes do very little hiding and actively move about their enclosure and sit out in the open. They can very readily become conditioned to take food directly from the hands and for the most part, are easy to tame and handle (there are of course, exceptions to this).
    [edit] Housing:

At an absolute minimum, the length plus the width of an enclosure's floorspace should equal the length of your snake. This, however, often restricts movement and encourages a sedentary lifestyle, which is fine during brumation, but not

Michael
    1.1 Woma (Sun Burst), 2.1 Eastern Blackneck, 3.3 Plains Garter, 3.1 Puget Sound,
    2.1 Granite Checker, 1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa (snake sitting )

Re: editor warning

I see that on my lap top too, but I think that section is still bring worked on. If I recall correctly that area was getting the majority of the upgrading. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
    Kat
    2.2 T.s.pickeringii, 0.4.7 T.ordinoides 1.1 T.marcianus 1.1 T. radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis 1.2 Pseudacris regilla

Re: editor warning

Oh I didn't read that one. TY
    Michael
    1.1 Woma (Sun Burst), 2.1 Eastern Blackneck, 3.3 Plains Garter, 3.1 Puget Sound,
    2.1 Granite Checker, 1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa (snake sitting )

Re: Care Sheet Section

Yes, that is one of the modifications that is no longer supported. Which is why there is currently no longer a tab or menu entry for it, but old links do still work. Once the other bugs are worked out, I will work on that section.

Jason

Re: Care Sheet Section

Here's a link to the care sheet.

Garter Snake Care Sheet - Caresheets
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee