Thread: Concinnus?

Hi, I'm New Here! Bob Stranzenbach's Avatar

Concinnus?

Can anyone recommend anyone working with good looking Cconcinnus? Seems most are working with Infernalis. I'm doing my research now and both have caught my eye. Not new to Herps, just haven't worked with any Garters since the 70s
    Thanks.

Re: Concinnus?

I would suggest you contact ConcinnusMan.

View Profile: ConcinnusMan - Garter Snake Forum
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee

Thank you.

Banned

I have all but eliminated most of them from my collection. I'm actually down to very few garters and have acquired some Lampropeltis species. I plan to get a few more L. leonis this season and maybe a few other king snake species from south of the border and maybe a few snakes from another genus. Still, I have the concinnus pair that produced anery's last year. Will be bringing them out of brumation soon. If they want to give it a shot and succeed I might have a litter in a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by ConcinnusMan View Post
    I have all but eliminated most of them from my collection. I'm actually down to very few garters and have acquired some Lampropeltis species. I plan to get a few more L. leonis this season and maybe a few other king snake species from south of the border and maybe a few snakes from another genus. Still, I have the concinnus pair that produced anery's last year. Will be bringing them out of brumation soon. If they want to give it a shot and succeed I might have a litter in a few months.
    Thanks
    When it's my time to put away my reptile hobby and step into eternity, I want to go quietly in my sleep like my Great Grandfather.

Not screaming like the passengers in his car.

I have a good breeding group....hoping for some breeding going on =)

Banned

What he said. ^^^ Apparently due to the existence of U.S. state borders, i can no longer do this. I cannot have any concinnus' whatsoever, but I can smoke an ounce of marijuana here in your face and nobody can sick the law on me. Call 'em Tom. Tell them how you are sick of going to your herping spots only to find there's no weed left there to smoke.

People named "Tom" apparently want to make a stink about collecting the blue morph or even this sub-species because it's illegal (so was possessing weed here until Nov 2012) . So, I'm out of the concinnus business, but free to smoke weed. . Happy now Tom? Nobody gets these unless; those who already have them, AND live outside of WA and Oregon, manage to produce blue concinnus' in captivity. Good luck with that. Someone who isn't necessarily me has been at it for 4 years now, with total access to WC breeders and still can't say there is a proven line. But apparently my attempt to get a line going anywhere in captivity is wrong. There Tom. You got what you wanted. A D.O. R. line of blue concinnus'. Happy now you, ****'head's son?

Maybe I should just tell everyone where to find them instead? Ever hear of "conservation through captive propagation" ? I guess not. Now taking the highest bidder the location information. I start the bid at $500. For that price you get exclusive locality info so you can go rape-harvest the snake population at your leisure.

You don't have jack spit Don. and if you did, it must have been a wrong address from someone else. I never shipped anything. It's come to that.
    Last edited by ConcinusMan; 02-20-2014 at 03:32 AM.

I got lost in this rant. Who's Tom?
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!

Calm down, mein Dickie old chum.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan-A View Post
    Calm down, mein Dickie old chum.
    Well played Stefan and now for something completely different.
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!