"Third shed In Progress"

What confirmed pairings and potential/expected pairings so far for everyone?

I have confirmed locks and gravid:

Melanistic x het melanistic, the melanistic male is 30" and 175g, an absolute monster.
    Extremely high red Infernalis x Normal Infernalis.
    Single stripe Santa Cruz x Same.

Possibly bred:

WC Albino Eastern from Ontario x Identical looking non-albino female from same location.
    Marin county Infernalis x unknown normal Infernalis.
    San Francisco garter x same.

Also a confirmed lock on my pair of Southern Banded watersnakes.

What's everyone else been up to? All like five of you who visit this site lol!

Re: What confirmed pairings and potential/expected pairings so far for everyone?

The Tradix Ranch is now just a nature preserve for all my wild snakes. I interact with them from time to time(feeding and watering) but otherwise just enjoy them. I'm hoping to raise up a baby female T.radix this year as they tend to come into the house from time to time.
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee

"Third shed In Progress"

Re: What confirmed pairings and potential/expected pairings so far for everyone?

I've always been quite jealous that you can observe radix and red-sided on your property in such large numbers, stuck in the city for now myself so there is no wild garter to be seen in my yard.

"PM Boots For Custom Title" Albert Clark's Avatar

Congrats Zdrav on all your successful pairings. It sounds like you've been doing your homework. Lol. I have some pairings that I am still waiting on.
    Albino checkered 100% het granite just produced last night
    Infernalis pairing is still in the hopeful stages.
    Albino granite X albino granite still a couple of months out.
    Albino granite X albino pastel still a couple months out.
    Blue Puget X blue Puget still hopeful.
    Stay in peace and not pieces.

"Third shed In Progress"

Goodluck, not many work with the granites or pugets so hope you find success with those. My Santa Cruz should be dropping any day now, the Melanistic is so huge but still probably 2 weeks out...expecting a 40-50 bomb litter. She is up to 405g now, the male gained back the weight he lost from brumation/breeding and is up to 190g, didn't think a male could ever get this large lol.

Possibly also have a gravid concinnus now.