Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: New additions! Three CB Smooth Green Snakes! :)

Can someone delete my duplicates... I don’t know how or why that happened...
    It is better to forgive and to forget than it is to remember and to hate..

I love my Thamnophis sirtalis annectens....he is so coool

"First shed, A Success"

Quote Originally Posted by Faunaofthenorth View Post
    Ah that’s sweet! I would love to find a gopher snake! I will have to check out ateas near there... haven’t found many snakes in my adventures to the south... here up north they are everywhere! Many large populations of Redbelly snakes and garter snakes!
    Hey, if your friend breeds more of these next year I might be interested in buying a pair from him. Keep me in the loop if you can. I can make the drive up north. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by MNGuy View Post
    Hey, if your friend breeds more of these next year I might be interested in buying a pair from him. Keep me in the loop if you can. I can make the drive up north. Thank you!
    Yeah man. I am actually inheriting the large breeder female. She is supposed to arrive sometime this week along with another male. This next season I plan on finding some wild green snakes...not for keeping, but for experience and "lifer" goals. I also want to become a licensed green snake breeder. So far my green snakes are doing great! They eat like savages and completely devastate any insect population introduce into their cage. Definitely my favorite snakes.
    It is better to forgive and to forget than it is to remember and to hate..

I love my Thamnophis sirtalis annectens....he is so coool

"First shed, A Success"

Quote Originally Posted by Faunaofthenorth View Post
    Yeah man. I am actually inheriting the large breeder female. She is supposed to arrive sometime this week along with another male. This next season I plan on finding some wild green snakes...not for keeping, but for experience and "lifer" goals. I also want to become a licensed green snake breeder. So far my green snakes are doing great! They eat like savages and completely devastate any insect population introduce into their cage. Definitely my favorite snakes.
    Cool. Good luck to you on your projects and field herping! I'm only interested in keeping pairs for cohabitating purposes; I don't breed. So two males or two females would be what I'm interested in, like with my two female garters.