Page 3 of 136 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Dutch, bold and Thamnophis-crazy Thamnophis's Avatar

Re: What music do you like... ?

I agree with Lee that some songs of Eminem are timeless and will become "classics".
    It is always advisable to be a loser if you cannot become a winner. Frank Zappa

I'll put Eminem on my "must listen to one of these days" list. Thanks, and does he have a particular album that stands out?

I like a lot of music, from metal to bluegrass. ( I know huge difference )

"Preparing For Second shed"

Hi, cazador, he has some good ones out there, I'd recommend getting curtain call, its got some of his better songs. It's kind of like, " the best of " type of CD.

Schweet! Thanks for the advise.
    Rick

yeahhh alliot
    same here metal to bluegrass
    old funk, jazz ,blues, classic rock some rap is good most of it is made electronicly , involves no talent and is anoyying but some catches my ear. i also like classical music , bethoven , bach , motzart n **** . no one has ever yet to come up with crazy **** like they have yet since there time/era .

now i mainly listen to jam bands (grateful dead , phish , allman brothers etc.) and some good ole metal
    death has to be my faorite metal band as well as others like morbid angel,deicide , children of bodom , obituary and such , dream theater is good as well maybee some of you folk heard of them

besides that i dont know much people or expect alota people on here to listen to whu i listen to .
    im also a drummer wich is why i listen to evry type of genre alsmost . gotta expand your abilitys .
    my band closed casket actualy played a show last night at the rusty nail, a big local bar wich alota famous bands started out from . we had tonsa people come out surprisingly . this was a reunion show we got back together , first show in a year and we tore it up , made some dough, free dirnks all night. got to see lotsa old friends n such . good times

any grateful dead listeners ? lota people have the wrong idea bout these guys by calling them hippie music . there simply classic rock as well as allman brothers band and boston and kansas and stuff just differently lidfestyled people, thats all. great music nonetheless

"Preparing For Second shed"

Quote Originally Posted by ClosedCasket88 View Post
    yeahhh alliot
    same here metal to bluegrass
    old funk, jazz ,blues, classic rock some rap is good most of it is made electronicly , involves no talent and is anoyying but some catches my ear. i also like classical music , bethoven , bach , motzart n **** . no one has ever yet to come up with crazy **** like they have yet since there time/era .

now i mainly listen to jam bands (grateful dead , phish , allman brothers etc.) and some good ole metal
    death has to be my faorite metal band as well as others like morbid angel,deicide , children of bodom , obituary and such , dream theater is good as well maybee some of you folk heard of them

besides that i dont know much people or expect alota people on here to listen to whu i listen to .
    im also a drummer wich is why i listen to evry type of genre alsmost . gotta expand your abilitys .
    my band closed casket actualy played a show last night at the rusty nail, a big local bar wich alota famous bands started out from . we had tonsa people come out surprisingly . this was a reunion show we got back together , first show in a year and we tore it up , made some dough, free dirnks all night. got to see lotsa old friends n such . good times

any grateful dead listeners ? lota people have the wrong idea bout these guys by calling them hippie music . there simply classic rock as well as allman brothers band and boston and kansas and stuff just differently lidfestyled people, thats all. great music nonetheless
    Learn about rap plz, thx.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Learn about rap plz, thx.

learn about rap , ok ?
    gimme your email , i will emailyou some side projects of mine . and tell me i dont know about rap . i dont like electronicly made stuff , when you can push a ****in button to make music thats rediculous . weres the art of music at there? now throw on some roots or something and maybe ill agree with you , there right there u got some prfessional instrumentalists not just vocalists and DJ's . there can break out some jazz n blues that will mess your day up .
    evrybodys got there preference and mine is bands that make there music themselves and dont buy beats of a DJ that never gets much credit anyways and the rapper just makes tonsa money for free .
    dont wanta argue about it but evryones got tehre own opinions theres mine, i can go on for hours
    i make drum beats fir a 38 old rapper thats rapped with plenty of bignamed ganstas you can name . ive done drums for many types of peoples . dont tell em i dont know about rap.
    besides i live in the middle of the hood
    Last edited by Boots; 12-27-2006 at 02:08 AM. Reason: Keeping it PG

The Pixies, Ludacris, Patsy Cline, Nina Simone, David Bowie, Joy Division, Public Enemy, Deftones,The Clash, Prince, Rolling Stones, Black Eyed Peas, Franz Ferdinand, M.I.A., 36 Mafia, Chris Isaac, Interpol, Sublime, Fleetwood Mac, Citizen Cope,Elton John, The Ramones, most Drum and Bass.......
    Back off man, I'm a scientist

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    The Pixies, Ludacris, Patsy Cline, Nina Simone, David Bowie, Joy Division, Public Enemy, Deftones,The Clash, Prince, Rolling Stones, Black Eyed Peas, Franz Ferdinand, M.I.A., 36 Mafia, Chris Isaac, Interpol, Sublime, Fleetwood Mac, Citizen Cope,Elton John, The Ramones, most Drum and Bass.......

there u go el nino, finaly someone listens to a variety of tunes .good shlt