Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Annoying bugs

Bonniedale Farm Rescue snakehill's Avatar

Re: Annoying bugs

Probably not!!!
    Joanne 0.1 T.radix Jade / 0.1 T.s.sirtalis Jett

I am sure there is more appropriate places to have this discussion guys.

This thread is here for members to post FORUM bugs & help Boots find any software issues within the forum program.

It's so quiet comes to mind.

Thank you.

I have a condition! RedSidedSPR's Avatar

Sorry.

"Preparing For Second shed"

I somehow keep getting subscribed to threads, and it starts sending me e-mails... and I have to continueally go unsubscribe from them. drives me nuts and makes me want to just ask the spam filter to fix the e-mail issue.

Quote Originally Posted by kerensa View Post
    I somehow keep getting subscribed to threads, and it starts sending me e-mails... and I have to continueally go unsubscribe from them. drives me nuts and makes me want to just ask the spam filter to fix the e-mail issue.
    Not really a bug. When you post on a thread you are notified when there is an update to that thread. If you do not want to be notified, you will need to make the change in your user profile, and in the future you will not be notified. It will not remove your current subscription though, you will have to remove those manually. That can also be done in the "user CP".

Jason

I still can't get my signature to include all that I want it to...I know it's possible because other people have sigs much longer than mine. I tried to click on "remove formatting"...it helped a little but...
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

Quote Originally Posted by EasternGirl View Post
    I still can't get my signature to include all that I want it to...I know it's possible because other people have sigs much longer than mine. I tried to click on "remove formatting"...it helped a little but...
    PM me the full signature you would like, and I will have a look to see where it is limited.

Jason

"Preparing For Second shed"

Where do I find that? I have hunted for it many many times. the only things I have found I can change on "my Profile" are Buttons, content color or text and header color and text. there are no links to other pages. UIs this another case of windows 8 issues?

come to think of it I don't have links to edit my "about me" or anything else. just the buttons, content text and header text and colors.

Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    Not really a bug. When you post on a thread you are notified when there is an update to that thread. If you do not want to be notified, you will need to make the change in your user profile, and in the future you will not be notified. It will not remove your current subscription though, you will have to remove those manually. That can also be done in the "user CP".

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by kerensa View Post
    Where do I find that? I have hunted for it many many times. the only things I have found I can change on "my Profile" are Buttons, content color or text and header color and text. there are no links to other pages. UIs this another case of windows 8 issues?

come to think of it I don't have links to edit my "about me" or anything else. just the buttons, content text and header text and colors.
    Forum Actions > Edit profile. Under My account > General Setting look for "Default Thread Subscription Mode". In the drop down menu select "Do not subscribe". Any problems, please let me know.

Jason

Banned

I noticed earlier today, there was a link showing up under my avatar that said something "contact... using skype" . It caught my eye because that's not usually there. It usually looks like this, and when you hover your mouse over the "x" says javascript void. What's up with that? Why was there a skype link earlier today but most of the time there isn't?