Guys,

Over the past few days/week I have received quite a few member PMs regarding how difficult it is, after a couple of days, to find threads that were of interest, because of the increased post rate, and asking me if there is some way we can make site navigation easier.

That's a hard one! I'd love to help but the forum is growing fast and the post rate is increasing all the time... and that's a good thing!

I need to give it some thought, but for now all I can suggest is that we all maybe help to keep things simple and uncluttered. Perhaps rather than starting a new thread, there is one already on the portal page into which your post/topic will fit? For example (no criticism intended) we at present have three live threads all about 'Flames'...... could these be merged into one? I know you guys like to start your own threads, I do too. It's just one idea.
Another useful change might be if we make the title of our new threads simpler, more descriptive and easier to remember, so that if we do need to search for a thread, we can remember what it was called.

I'll be honest, I doubt there is much we can do about it.... we are a very active forum these days.... so threads are pushed down the portal page quickly. But if anyone has any good, workable ideas for making older stuff easy to find, let's hear them!