Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: My snake log

"PM Boots For Custom Title" Light of Dae's Avatar

Re: My snake log

Ha funny I just realized that this site blacked out R e t a r d e d lol didn't think it was such a bad word...
    3.2 T.Marcianus, 1.2 T.Sirtalis, 1.0 Zacapu, 1.0 T.Radix
    0.1 Banana Cali King Snake
    0.1 BoxerXRottie Mutt

Maybe! Seems like that happens... I do one little mischivous thing... I get a ton of bad stuff flung at me! Haha.
    Also, that word might offend people who have mentally challenged kids, or are mentally challenged themselves. I have mental problems, but I can be called the worst words in the world and it doesn't tend to bug me at all.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

On a Snake not here...

Babs is REALLY REALLY active she is actually trying to burrow, she's climbing the doors, the temp / humidity gauges, in and out of every hole, nook n cranny of her fake rock cave, climbing up her vines , the flowers, the fern etc I think she's saying shes hungry... She's never been THIS active lol she has been non stop for 2 hours now... Worms n Salmon it is...

George the Brat Let the last pinkie mouse I had go bad over night.. He has only eaten 1 pinkie since I got him on Dec. 28th. He's drinking ok though... Think I just need to get him in his new tank, Which I'm almost done... speaking of which I should finish the lid...
    0.1 BoxerXRottie Mutt

Ha as I typed that she stopped on the doors n looked at me for a minute or two... think her ears are burning cause I'm talking about her? Oh on the move again...
    0.1 BoxerXRottie Mutt

Babs has now eaten ans is very fat and is still cruising around, a lot slower now, she should rest soon lol
    She ate so fast it's a wonder she don't have hiccups lol With the first bite of worm still hanging out of her mouth she was eyeing another and there was no break of push it down, readjust the jaw it was straight for another with the one worm still right behind her head lol Eager Beaver!

George is up n watching.. Maybe he intended to eat the mouse this morning but I wasn't going to trust that it was good anymore, sitting out for 10hours.... no. Maybe I'll see if he'll have Worms n Salmon like a good snake... lol Babs didn't leave any left overs so I'll have to cut some more up He normally isn't up this early, he is like a teenager who gets out of bed around 1pm or 2pm lol

I think it's cause the house is so warm now... Tanks are up about 10 degrees from normal... Won't hurt. Hopefully will increase Georges metabolism enough to make him hunger enough to eat what I give him! Picky Ba@$%$d!
    0.1 BoxerXRottie Mutt

...Still can't get a drip out of any of the taps.... grrrr
    0.1 BoxerXRottie Mutt

Hmmm George is so so shy!! I'm going to make a point of handling him almost every day at least once or twice a day! I can't stand it! I was sitting on my couch which is near the tanks n he had his head resting on the food dish full of worms n salmon lol like he was basking in the smell! (Like me as a kid with my nose hovering over fresh baked bread when it's too hot to eat but just loving the smell) I uncross my legs and BOOM he retreats! I can still see him watching me through his vines but I don't think he'll eat now...

Babs is just getting bolder n bolder earlier when I fed her she came right up to my hand, so I said hiya Babs n she looked up at my face, flicked her tongue, n went to her buffet George... needs to get closer to that point... He hides to much! Babs never hides (unless she is in the process of ripping off her old skin) she is always out in the open, either in her vines or atop her rock.

On the water front here I hope to be hearing it run soon. I crawled underneath my trailer n plugged in a space heater n the heat tape. Fingers crossed! I want to do my dishes n wash my face n have a shower n such!
    0.1 BoxerXRottie Mutt

Yay, got water running yesterday and don't seem to have any burst pipes!

Babs is doing great, getting bolder every day! George is also showing him self a little more. I bought a bunch of pinkies and he already let one go to waste! It sat out all night for him! I'll try one during the day today.
    0.1 BoxerXRottie Mutt

Good to hear Babs is doing well. Being bold is typical for a radix.
    Hoping George will continue to improve also.
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee

Come on George! Stop wasting food! If Cee Cee the piggers were there, she would eat it in a second...in fact, I better not mention it too loudly....lol.
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe