Page 608 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 1085085585986066076086096106186587081108 ... LastLast
Results 6,071 to 6,080 of 14098

Re: new tarantula digs

Quote Originally Posted by sschind View Post
    Its a nice spider to be sure but I would recommend saving yourself the grief and go with a Lasiodora parahybana instead. Almost as big, much, much easier to care for and much less expensive. Readily available as CBB (many larger goliaths are imports) and over all just a much easier spider to deal with. The only drawback is their utricating hairs are pretty irritating and they are more than willing to fling them.
    interesting....looked them up on google...sound like nice tarantulas. I currently have a white striped birdeater, nhandu chromatis (formerly Lasiodora cristata...copied that from google on a page on these spiders) it was captive bred, possibly a female, not quite adult size yet...thats the one in the photos here.

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

so weird
    I sent two snakes to the Hamburg show with the rescue people, and I know that Shannon did pick them up, and now I'm worried because she hasn't posted yet
    that little infernalis is a spit-fire and I hope nobody opened the bag in the wrong place . . .
    rhea
    "you cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus" Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by drache View Post
    so weird
    I sent two snakes to the Hamburg show with the rescue people, and I know that Shannon did pick them up, and now I'm worried because she hasn't posted yet
    that little infernalis is a spit-fire and I hope nobody opened the bag in the wrong place . . .
    Rhea,

Maybe, the little bugger broke out and is holding Shannon for ransom.
    1000 pinkies for her safe return.

I'm hoping everthing is okay, too. If you hear anything let us know.
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee

"PM Boots For Custom Title" Snake lover 3-25's Avatar

i hope he's ok!
    S h a n l e y
    1.3 eastern garters
    1 midland painted turtle
    1 bernese mountain dog
    1 half siamese cat

everybody's fine
    and Shannon's happy with them
    rhea
    "you cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus" Mark Twain

Old and wise snake

Well we've moved in!!! Slowly but surely.. Everyone that said that would help us didn't show up or even call so me, Aaron and the kids all had to moved by our selves...

I am sooooo tired it's not even funny.. Good news is I was dreading moving that HUGE fish tank we have because of the baby fish the other fish had.. Good news we didn't lose anyone!!!

The smallest baby fish we have is about 2 cm long.. Talk about nervous Nelly!!! I was soo nervous!! That tank is 8 ft long 4 ft high and 4 ft wide.. I don't even know how much it weighs just glass..

On another note I fell about 20 times.. My loving husband decided to move in the rain, sleet, snow and ice.. NICE right!! So not only did we not have help the weather was against us!!

Snow and sleet was falling on us the first day.. 2nd day the snow melted off but it was sooo cold it would freeze over again by 5 mins.. and it just so happened to land on the ramp that we had to go up to the u haul..

I slipped and fell going up the ramp to put a 10g tank in the truck hit my head and back about dropped the 10g but in mid air cought it so it wouldn't brake.. All this happened and no one saw it.. My finest moment and no one was there to see it lol..

Yeah MOVING SUCKS lol.. When your by your self.. But we're all moved in now.. Just hope we stay here for like 10 to 20 more years lmao..
    Thanks, ~*Natalie*~

wow - I'm impressed
    congrats on getting that over with
    now it'll take a couple of years to find everything
    rhea

That's why I don't own anything I can't move alone.

Old and wise snake

Quote Originally Posted by drache View Post
    wow - I'm impressed
    congrats on getting that over with
    now it'll take a couple of years to find everything
    we spent like 30.00 bucks at the U haul for this tape that colored and says what is what on it.. theres like 10 diffrent tapes.. like open this first, kitchen, bedroom, bath room, and so on.. its pritty easy to find stuff lol
    Thanks, ~*Natalie*~

"PM Boots For Custom Title" Snake lover 3-25's Avatar

i've only moved once.... but i thought it was great lol i got my own room.... much more space..... an awesome backyard..... for all of that i'll gladly sleep on the floor for a few nights lol
    S h a n l e y
    1.3 eastern garters
    1 midland painted turtle
    1 bernese mountain dog
    1 half siamese cat