Page 53 of 136 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast

Re: What music do you like... ?

Speaking of live bands, anyone like Bullet for My Valentine? I have never seen them live, but they will be here next month, are they good live? Its only $25 so I will probably check them out either way, but if someone has some input I'd love to hear it.

"PM Boots For Custom Title"

Quote Originally Posted by Chondro788 View Post
    Speaking of live bands, anyone like Bullet for My Valentine? I have never seen them live, but they will be here next month, are they good live? Its only $25 so I will probably check them out either way, but if someone has some input I'd love to hear it.
    I love Bullet, never had the pleasure of seeing them live though. They are playing here in Manchester, uk in December with Bring me the Horizon. I have seen BMTH live a few times and were EPIC!! so to see them both together would be awesome. Tickets here are £22.50 so i will definatly be getting my tickets

I can handle a couple songs from them but I'd never, ever, ever... Pay to see them live. I'll stick to having my boyfriend pick out the really heavy metal concerts and buying me earplugs He wants to take me to one when I go see him, which would be my first concert. Lol, he would probably smash my subwoofer if he heard me listen to afi.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

"Preparing For Second shed" Laura's Avatar

Go see fear factory, rather heavy in parts lovely and melodic in others

The world is a joke when out of love, please come back to us <3

My boyfriend introduced me to Fear Factory early in our relationship because I like really heavy industrial music, too. He calls it "stupid hard techno" But, you get the idea And since I like metal its like heavy industrial and metal mashed up. Makes my ears explode with happiness. I personally love FF, I don't think I dislike any of their songs. It took me a while to get used to them but I love heavy music that nearly breaks our windows when you turn the bass up I just cant handle it loud for too long haha.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu Bennett View Post
    I love Bullet, never had the pleasure of seeing them live though. They are playing here in Manchester, uk in December with Bring me the Horizon. I have seen BMTH live a few times and were EPIC!! so to see them both together would be awesome. Tickets here are £22.50 so i will definatly be getting my tickets
    They are playing with Escape the Fate here, so it should be cool. ETF played last year and they were pretty good! I haven't seen BMTH but my nephew is really into them, maybe they will come here sometime soon.

"PM Boots For Custom Title"

Quote Originally Posted by Chondro788 View Post
    They are playing with Escape the Fate here, so it should be cool. ETF played last year and they were pretty good! I haven't seen BMTH but my nephew is really into them, maybe they will come here sometime soon.
    BMTH are awesome, definatly worth watching. I saw them with A Day to Remember a couple of months back. Fantastic night!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Laura View Post
    Go see fear factory, rather heavy in parts lovely and melodic in others

I like that. Sounds so familiar even though they aren't in my collection.

I am one of those that is caught between two "worlds" if you will. Old enough to appreciate the Grateful Dead, Led Zepplin, and Pink Floyd but young enough to like rock bands of the 90's and today. All this talk of live bands reminds me...

One band I prefer live over studio is the Grateful Dead. Been to 7 concerts starting in the late 1980's and ending 2 months before Jerry Garcia's death.

Any diehard fan will tell you, "the dead are better live" Seriously, it's true. Not only that, the entire concert experience and camping out with "deadheads" was something very special. My little brother, born in 1975 experienced only 2 concerts in his teens. He now has "deady bears" tatooed on his body. That's how special the experience was. Where else can you see naked midgets tatooed from head to toe, and a funeral service for a case of beer bottles that fell off of a truck onto the street? How about viewing a distant wildfire in the hills of Oregon (Autzen stadium) while the dead play "fire on the mountain" followed by a sit by a muddy river while playing the dead's song "black muddy river", and that was just one night. I could go on but I had better not. It seriously changed our lives for the better.

One of the most remarkable things is the fans. The experience. Even if the dead played lousy.. fans are so friendly and create an atmosphere of brotherly love that just can't be beat. They could make the best time possible and make getting swept away by a flood or fire, a pleasant experience. fans and followers of the tours were from age 60 on down to 20!

Not their best song, but most people are familiar with "Touch of Grey"

I'm not sure I want to listen to the song you posted Richard... You already made me blow money on any Tesla album I could find
    Chantel

"PM Boots For Custom Title" Odie's Avatar