Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Re: The task commences!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chris-uk View Post
    maybe I'll be able to slowly slip a few more into the room .
    You'd better keep some space ... I've got to have somewhere to deposit future offspring
    Keeping - 'Florida blue' sirtalis, concinnus, infernalis, parietalis, radix, marcianus and ocellatus.

Re: The task commences!!!

I actually completed the re-furb on Sunday. The only thing that's holding me back is the thermostats that I ordered more than two weeks ago that haven't arrived.
    I contacted the company yesterday and they were very apologetic and sent out a replacement package immediately ... I should get it later today so I'm hoping to do my final install either tonight or tomorrow evening. At any rate I'll be starting a new thread with links to this and the Pro-cages thread.
    THe re-furb turned out relatively ok. Penelope's viv will never be the easiest to open but I have more confidence in this stack surviving until I can afford my next stack of pro-cages and the fittings required. One year max.
    Keeping - 'Florida blue' sirtalis, concinnus, infernalis, parietalis, radix, marcianus and ocellatus.