Thank you thamnophis.com

I just want to put out a heart felt thank you to all you guys on this forum. I read about 98% of all posts (respond to maybe 2%) and the information I get here is INCREDIBLE!! I joined this forum almost a year ago, 2-28-12, and the ideas, information and guidance I've received from the members has helped me to keep my girls healthy and I think happy. And some of you guys taunt me with your beautiful babies making me want more.....must..........not...........give......... ...in. Thanks guys, you're the best.
    Mona (T.S. sirtalis) Melanistic
    Fiona (T.S similis) Normal

Smells Like Teen Spirit Invisible Snake's Avatar

Re: Thank you thamnophis.com

Quote Originally Posted by kueluck View Post
    I just want to put out a heart felt thank you to all you guys on this forum. I read about 98% of all posts (respond to maybe 2%) and the information I get here is INCREDIBLE!! I joined this forum almost a year ago, 2-28-12, and the ideas, information and guidance I've received from the members has helped me to keep my girls healthy and I think happy. And some of you guys taunt me with your beautiful babies making me want more.....must..........not...........give......... ...in. Thanks guys, you're the best.
    +1

"PM Boots For Custom Title" BLUESIRTALIS's Avatar

Gail i have around 80 garters now and adding! Be careful it's highly contagious!
    Bluesirtalis

My sentiments exactly
    ~* Emily *~
    Canis lupus familiaris- Tippy, Thamnophis proximus orarius- Proximus, Thamnophis sirtalis parietalis- Tallie

Quote Originally Posted by BLUESIRTALIS View Post
    Gail i have around 80 garters now and adding! Be careful it's highly contagious!
    Highly addicting. Usually if someone is seriously addicted to an opiate, they will prescribe another drug, such as methadone, to help out the addict. With garters, you can't prescribe us a corn snake or king snake to help. Once you start with garters, there's no turning back.
    -Greg
    1.1T.s. concinnus, 1.1 T.s. parietalis, 1.0 T.s. semifasciatus, 0.1 T. radix
    "Garters are predictable. Predictably variable" - Neil Balchan

"PM Boots For Custom Title" d_virginiana's Avatar

I found this place probably about three years ago. The info here definitely improved Houdini's quality of life by amazing proportions. I went ten years with only one, ad now I have one for each year I've been a member on the forum
    This forum didn't just help me out with garters, it really rekindled my interest in keeping reptiles in general.
    Lora

3.0 T. sirtalis sirtalis, 1.1 T. cyrtopsis ocellatus, 1.0 L. caerulea, 0.1 C. cranwelli, 0.1 T. carolina, 0.1 P. regius, 0.1 G. rosea, 0.0.1 B. smithi, 0.1 H. carolinensis