Page 1312 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 3128121212126213021310131113121313131413221362 ... LastLast
Results 13,111 to 13,120 of 14098

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

Thank you, Steve. Much appreciated.
    James.

Glad to see you around James, you look healthy and fit.

Hope all is well with you.

Quote Originally Posted by infernalis View Post
    You look healthy and fit.
    Don't be fooled, Wayne.... those legs are made of jelly!
    James.

I saw a snake drinking for the first time today I've had Proximus since last May and Tallie since last October, and have yet to see them drink. It doesn't really bother me, because they always have water available, and I know they know what to do. I think I might have seen Tallie drinking her nasty blood water from her worms or pinkies before, but never blatantly drinking from the water bowl. I was at Petco today and looking at the baby cornsnakes, and one of them went up to the water and stared drinking. It was so cute
    ~* Emily *~
    Canis lupus familiaris- Tippy, Thamnophis proximus orarius- Proximus, Thamnophis sirtalis parietalis- Tallie

Quote Originally Posted by ProXimuS View Post
    I saw a snake drinking for the first time today I've had Proximus since last May and Tallie since last October, and have yet to see them drink. It doesn't really bother me, because they always have water available, and I know they know what to do. I think I might have seen Tallie drinking her nasty blood water from her worms or pinkies before, but never blatantly drinking from the water bowl. I was at Petco today and looking at the baby cornsnakes, and one of them went up to the water and stared drinking. It was so cute
    That's called broth.
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Didymus20X6 View Post
    This thing says it takes Facebook videos. And it does; but the problem is that only the person who posts the video can see it. No one else can apparently.
    It's not that. Unless the person who posted it, set the post's privacy settings as "public" it's not going to work here. Any other setting cannot be embedded. That goes for the "only me" (that "only me" setting makes the video only be seen by the person who posted it) "friends" "friends of friends" etc. Only the "public" setting can be embedded and the privacy setting is up the person who puts it on facebook.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ProXimuS View Post
    I saw a snake drinking for the first time today I've had Proximus since last May and Tallie since last October, and have yet to see them drink
    Never saw a snake drink. You're kidding me.

Well, if you're feeding them often and there is a lot of water content in their food, *worms* they're not going to drink much and when they do, it only takes a few seconds to get what they need so it's easy to miss.

I saw my marcianus drink for the first time in 8 months of having her. She really gulped it down for ages.I never new such a small snake could drink that much.

I think richard is right, they usually eat things with a high water content so get most of they need from food. Gerry hadnt eaten in a while so needed to drink lots.
    Will

"PM Boots For Custom Title" chris-uk's Avatar

I think they drink more often than we ever see, they prefer to do it when they aren't being watched (secret drinkers... Think there might be a garters Water Anonymous meeting?).
    Chris
    T. marcianus, T. e. cuitzeoensis, T. cyrtopsis, T. radix, T. s. infernalis, T. s. tetrataenia

Quote Originally Posted by chris-uk View Post
    I think they drink more often than we ever see, they prefer to do it when they aren't being watched (secret drinkers... Think there might be a garters Water Anonymous meeting?).

I have a theory - well hydrated reptiles are not thirsty.