Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    "PM Boots For Custom Title" Didymus20X6's Avatar

Re: Hi from Olympia Washington!

Kids just need to know you're serious, that's all. If they understand you mean business, they'll stay in line. But if they get the impression you're not serious, they'll treat you just like they did Ahnold in that one movie, "It's Not A Tuma!"
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey stuff.

Yeah, my moms a pushover, I'm not. When I say knock it off, they know I mean it. Their dad punishes them with spanking, when I don't agree with, but if they continue to disobey after going in the corner, they get what their dad has asked me to do. I'm more lenient about it, because the fact I don't think smacking a kid does anything, but yeah. I'm the "evil" aunty.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

Hi, I'm New Here!

Quote Originally Posted by ConcinnusMan View Post
    Find me some of these, and we can make a deal. Maybe we can save each other the trip. Puget Sound garter, blue phase, near Ft. Lewis:

I have seen some really nice blues in the past around here. I've even found some very blue ordinoides (spelling?) around shelton. Concinnusman, I will definitely look for some blues for ya. I would still like to go out and lol for some concinnus in person though. It's half the fun of getting the snakes. I do understand you wanting to keep the blue locality secret. When I lived in Arizona, I saw many of my favorite spots for my favorite things get ransacked by careless herpers. I would love to one day get together for some herping in Oregon. I would love to find some aneides ferreus as well I'll shoot you a pm

Thank you all for such a warm welcome!!! Anyone up this way willing to do some herping, I'm more than up for it. I don't know any herpers here. All my herping buddies are in Arizona or Texas.

Josh

Banned

Well, I'm coming up there to your area this week. Not sure which day yet. Thurs., fri, or sat. Maybe we can meet.

And I was aware that there are northwesterns up there just as blue as the pugets. There's some kind of evolutionary pressure up there that is causing them to be blue in the south end of the sound. In the case of the blue concinnus' they are few among certain populations of normals. It's a mutation, rather than a "normal" coloration. It's their low numbers that concern me. I don't want people descending on the area and taking them all or they will all be gone.

Hi, I'm New Here!

Well, I'm coming up there to your area this week. Not sure which day yet. Thurs., fri, or sat. Maybe we can meet.

And I was aware that there are northwesterns up there just as blue as the pugets. There's some kind of evolutionary pressure up there that is causing them to be blue in the south end of the sound. In the case of the blue concinnus' they are few among certain populations of normals. It's a mutation, rather than a "normal" coloration. It's their low numbers that concern me. I don't want people descending on the area and taking them all or they will all be gone.
    VERY much understood! It doesn't really sink in until you've seen your favorite populations of a species get picked clean to the point where you can't find them anymore. I had some favorite spots in Arizona and from telling a single person, about 3 of my favorite spots were picked clean. Once again by that single person. He didnt share with anyone else, just did it himself. The impact of even a single careless person can be devastating.

Hi, I'm New Here!

You still coming up here tomorrow concinnusman?

He got banned for a week. Don't expect a reply for a while.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

Hi, I'm New Here!

Shoot! I was supposed to meet up with him tomorrow! Anyone have an email address I can reach him at since he cannot access his pm box to get mine?

He is on other forums. I did a google search for you. Try this forum My Pet Forums Good luck!
    Kat
    2.2 T.s.pickeringii, 0.4.7 T.ordinoides 1.1 T.marcianus 1.1 T. radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis 1.2 Pseudacris regilla