Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast

Thread: Isis' diary.

Re: Isis' diary.

That sounds good to me! But it seems like you've got plenty of time to come up with potential names, while "it" grows
    ~* Emily *~
    Canis lupus familiaris- Tippy, Thamnophis proximus orarius- Proximus, Thamnophis sirtalis parietalis- Tallie

"Third shed, A Success"

No need. I will shorten her name "Aurora" to "Ary" one way or another (just like I did with "Izy" -> "Isis", polish: "Izyda" for a gal, "Izy" -> "Izydor", english: "Isidore" for a boy), so "Ary" it is. How cunning am I?

Oh, and I just realised, that "Izydor" is a greek name, that means: "Isis' gift".
    Last edited by Bart; 06-10-2012 at 09:04 AM.
    Kleopatra - never forget. [*]; Lamprophis fuliginosus, male - Amon; Thamnophis sirtalis parietalis, male - Izy; Pantherophis guttatus anerythristic, female, Nefretete; Lampropeltis sinaloae - Vita.

Haha I see, so either way it works. Very nice
    ~* Emily *~
    Canis lupus familiaris- Tippy, Thamnophis proximus orarius- Proximus, Thamnophis sirtalis parietalis- Tallie

"Third shed, A Success"

Besides, "Ary & Izy" sounds very cool. They're gonna be rommates some day (hopefully!) afterall...
    Kleopatra - never forget. [*]; Lamprophis fuliginosus, male - Amon; Thamnophis sirtalis parietalis, male - Izy; Pantherophis guttatus anerythristic, female, Nefretete; Lampropeltis sinaloae - Vita.

They do sound good together! I bet they would look very nive together too, her gray, with a red sided
    ~* Emily *~

"Third shed, A Success"

My only concern is that they don't try to breed. :P

Ooh thats true... :/ I forgot about that. Hopefully it is a male so they can be roomies!
    ~* Emily *~

"Third shed, A Success"

Hopefully they don't see each other as partners. They come from different continents afterall, are they not? :P They come from different genus and species, grass snakes lay eggs, garters are born, etc. But, as I read somewhere in here - nature will find a way. "Jurrasic Park" quote, lol...

Hmm I hadn't thought about the egg thing, I don't know if that would be possible since they are different in that way. I'm guessing they are still both colubirds though?

Either way if it's possible or not, I'm sure nature would at least try (assuming one is male and one is female)
    ~* Emily *~

"Third shed, A Success"

Gonna keep an eye on them. Both even.