Page 1003 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 350390395399310011002100310041005101310531103 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,030 of 14098

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

It's okay Noodles of Poodles, I don't like most people either.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

Lol...me either...I don't go out shopping for Christmas...I do it all online...otherwise I would go insane.

Chantel...good luck with your endoscopy...I'm with you in spirit! I'm sure you will do just fine. Valium is very helpful in medical procedures.
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

It's not helpful when you get addicted to things easily. I can't take one vicodin without a withdrawal 6 hours later. I don't like medications all that much, its hard to deal with problems, but they cause even more problems if you stop taking the meds.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan-A View Post
    I don't like people.
    Maybe hard to tell since I can be very gregarious while online, but the truth is in person, I don't even like it when the doorbell rings. Whoever is standing on the other side of the door better have a damn good reason for being there.

That's why I have my own separate living room in the basement, I even need time away from my own family to keep it all together.

The only company I really need is the people on the forum and my boyfriend.. Other than that, I don't care to talk to people. My therapist thinks it's bad for me, especially since living this way, among a lot of other things, has made it quite hard to be around people for long...
    Chantel

No disorders here, every single time I find someone in my back yard, they are always doing something stupid. Unfortunately my lot is situated behind quite a few houses, and these people think they have some right to trespass on me, throw rocks at animals, set traps, discharge firearms without as much as asking if maybe my kids might be playing in the woods.. Hide out back there and have beer parties in the middle of the night, etc, etc..

"out there" people behave quite the same way, I should be able to take my family out and not have to be subjected to idiots, like the ones who shove a cart load into the express lane when I have one item in my hands, and then proceed to write a check, dig for ID, and "chat it up" with the cashier.

Or the small groups of teens that have to use "the f word" as a favourite adjective out loud at a restaurant.. etc, etc.

Just don't have any tolerance for it.

Half the time when someone rings the doorbell, they are selling something or here on a complaint.

SCOUSER

Quote Originally Posted by infernalis View Post
    No disorders here, every single time I find someone in my back yard, they are always doing something stupid. Unfortunately my lot is situated behind quite a few houses, and these people think they have some right to trespass on me, throw rocks at animals, set traps, discharge firearms without as much as asking if maybe my kids might be playing in the woods.. Hide out back there and have beer parties in the middle of the night, etc, etc..

"out there" people behave quite the same way, I should be able to take my family out and not have to be subjected to idiots, like the ones who shove a cart load into the express lane when I have one item in my hands, and then proceed to write a check, dig for ID, and "chat it up" with the cashier.

Or the small groups of teens that have to use "the f word" as a favourite adjective out loud at a restaurant.. etc, etc.

Just don't have any tolerance for it.

Half the time when someone rings the doorbell, they are selling something or here on a complaint.
    Oh come on now Wayne' just because you have convinced your self you look like DR Gregory house' doesn't mean you have to take on his persona ...
    ​I'm not actually a gynecologist...but i'll take a look.

Look...I was a dang therapist...and btw...therapists have more disorders than anyone else, so whatever with therapists! ...But seriously....the fact that we can connect with people on here and that we have friends on a forum means that we are doing better than a lot of people out there! I can't stand most people either...but I probably have more genuine connections on here than my phony shallow neighbor who seems like a social butterfly but couldn't truly connect with another human being if her life depended on it!
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

I have a condition! RedSidedSPR's Avatar

It wouldn't be so bad if you could at least yell at people and maybe punch some of them. Or shove them aside, or elbow them in the face.
    Some kid my age (14 at the time it was awhile ago) left with a bruised rib cage.

I don't like people.
    I don't like people when they're anywhere near me. Gimme my space, don't touch that closet, and shut the frick up. Otherwise your cool.

I have a condition! RedSidedSPR's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by infernalis View Post

We live behind houses too. Bunch of kids keep coming back here, and god knows what they're doing, they run when they see me. I see people every week walking their dog in our yard.. I yell WHAT THE HELL and they beat it for next few weeks but they come back later, which drives my dog crazy and pisses me off. The people over the privacy fence throw bags of dirty clothes, shoes (i counted 2 and a half pairs last time) random objects, and tons of beer cans. They shout "the f word" all day too, and have freaking parties with.... explicit... loud, bass-ey music, as well as shoot their guns, which psses me off since my sister plays outside a lot. They threw a printer over the fencer a week ago, and I threw it back.. they tossed it over AGAIN, and I threw it back AGAIN this time landing in peices. (that seems to have stopped them. Ha.) so I have a pretty good idea how you feel!!!