Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "Second shed In Progress" Millinex's Avatar

Re: EXTREMELY P.Oed Right Now!

Quote Originally Posted by ssssnakeluvr View Post
    or ship it back to him.....
    That is what I would do after I got my refund. Make sure to box it in such a way that all the smell stays in, remove the return address and let him have the smell hit him when he gets a random package.

Subadult snake

The BOI is still there and I would put this up there. I can't imagine anything more disgusting that someone could do in this hobby!
    Joanna
    mojoherps@gmail.com
    MoJo Herps on Facebook

I did post it on the BOI, complete with pictures after a Mod asked to see them. The really bad thing is, that with all the anti-"exotic" pet laws and such coming down through the Animal Rights groups, something like this just ads fuel to their fire, giving them the ammo to say to the public and the politicians, "See? This is what always happens to 'exotic' animals that people try to make into pets! ALL exotic animal owners and sellers are like this and will do this to an animal!"

pitbulllady

Quote Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
    I did post it on the BOI, complete with pictures after a Mod asked to see them. The really bad thing is, that with all the anti-"exotic" pet laws and such coming down through the Animal Rights groups, something like this just ads fuel to their fire, giving them the ammo to say to the public and the politicians, "See? This is what always happens to 'exotic' animals that people try to make into pets! ALL exotic animal owners and sellers are like this and will do this to an animal!"

pitbulllady
    That's good to know it is still there, they were saying on the corn snake forum that it had been done away with. It is so true that if you are in a minority of anything or something not mainstream & someone in that group is a typical bad apple human, you ALL get smeared.
    Too many snakes! 15 species and counting. 2.2 plus Crested geckos 2.2 Gargoyle geckos 0.2 Chihuahua 2.1 evil cats.
    Elemental Exotics

It's all about the Fuzzies jitami's Avatar

Glad you outed him over there. My stomach's still a bit queasy from the pictures, but I'm glad you posted them... hopefully no one else will have to deal with the horror that you endured because of this heartless jerk.
    Tami

Oh. Because you know, it seems to me that, aside
    from being a little mentally ill, she's pretty normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Millinex View Post
    That is what I would do after I got my refund. Make sure to box it in such a way that all the smell stays in, remove the return address and let him have the smell hit him when he gets a random package.
    or even worse put some waste in it ,spit in the box and then ship it to him!
    ROBERT The Reptilian Teen

"growing old is mandatory

growing up is optional "

Quote Originally Posted by jitami View Post
    Glad you outed him over there. My stomach's still a bit queasy from the pictures, but I'm glad you posted them... hopefully no one else will have to deal with the horror that you endured because of this heartless jerk.

That sight and smell would have made the team from "CSI" queasy; I was actually reminded of that old episode where they found the "liquid man" inside the leather golf bag out in the desert. It was that bad. I'm known for collecting skulls from road-kills and bringing them to the field behind the house to let the fire ants and maggots clean them up, and I do not have a weak stomach, by any means, but this was more than I could deal with. I really, really feel sorry for the FedX guy who had to ride around with that box on the truck with him, and I know he had to have noticed that there was blood dripping out of it! Hopefully, he figured it was some steaks or something that had thawed out. I actually measured the box yesterday, and my estimate of 12x12 inches was way off. The top of the box was only 9 1/2 x 9 1/2 inches, and the depth was five inches. Imagine a snake the size of a really big Ball Python crammed into that.

pitbulllady