PDA

View Full Version : Single garter wanted

phillycyclocross
09-03-2013, 06:21 AM
Hello all,

This summer my sons, nieces, nephew, and I have been snake "hunting". We caught and released many ribbons and garters. One very young female was so friendly we just had to keep her. But as friendly and playful as she was we could not get her to eat in captivity. So after 2 weeks, we released her back where we found her. However, now we all have a big hole in our family. I'd like to try and find another friendly garter to introduce to my kids. Hopefully a captive garter will eat and we can have years of enjoyment.

And of course after showing my kids the crazy colorful garters that exist, they want something like that. I really only care about the snakes temperament. I'd like another garter that is gentle and likes being handled for an extended period of time. Hopefully there is a combination of the two out there.

Anyone who has what I'm looking for please PM me or email me at phillycyclocross [at] gmail [dot] com

thanks.

phillycyclocross
09-05-2013, 07:56 AM
Bump.

I know this place is more for breeders but I'm just trying to find a snake for my son. And if anyone knows a local place in South east PA, please let me know. Thanks