PDA

View Full Version : photos of Sick Similis and Puget

Jack Neary
01-12-2009, 07:57 PM
Wayne, Shannon and Friends,
Please see the attached link to Photobucket to see pics of my sick Similis and sick Puget...
Don't know if these poor pictures of either snake will allow you to see the swelling(?) of their lungs or not...
Thanks for looking!
Jack

nearyj - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting (http://s321.photobucket.com/albums/nn365/nearyj/)

aSnakeLovinBabe
01-12-2009, 09:00 PM
Honestly, I can't see anything visibly wrong with those snakes in those pictures, other than the fact that the similis is extremely P. O'ed... like all similis's are!!! I can't make out any lung swelling there. How are they doing Jack? pictures from the side instead of the top might help, but from those, they don't look swollen. That doesn't mean your snakes are not sick, just that theyre not so extremely sick that their lungs have swollen.

infernalis
01-12-2009, 09:13 PM
I looked and I cannot see anything alarming either.

Just wish I lived close enough for an in person look.

aSnakeLovinBabe
01-12-2009, 09:19 PM
tell you what though, that similis could be a clone of mine... theyre all so vicious!!! lol!!

(their 'tude makes me laugh)

ssssnakeluvr
01-12-2009, 10:36 PM
I couldn't see anything wrong either. love the attitude of the similis!! got many snakes like that myself, an eastern, 3 red siders.... love it when they flatten out!!!! :cool:

prattypus
01-12-2009, 11:03 PM
Maybe I don't irk mine too bad, I've never seen mine do this. Crap, I'm giong to be the lenient parent.

Hornets23
01-12-2009, 11:25 PM
Mine didnt do it either. In fact, she was....(dare i say it)......actually pretty nice. Probably even nicer than my radix lol.

snakeman
01-13-2009, 05:16 AM
You have to get a pic of the snake relaxed.

Jack Neary
01-13-2009, 08:44 AM
tell you what though, that similis could be a clone of mine... theyre all so vicious!!! lol!!

(their 'tude makes me laugh)

Shannon,

My female Similis is the sister to your Similis, as we both bought them from Scott out of the same clutch! I love her! No matter how much I handle her she's always trying to bite me!
Maybe both my Similis and my Puget's lungs are not swollen. I am worried about her and my Puget's popping sounds when they breath though...
Jack

Charlet_2007
01-13-2009, 10:42 AM
Uri?:(:(:(

Snake lover 3-25
01-13-2009, 11:23 AM
yeah i can't see any swelling either......:confused:

prattypus
01-14-2009, 11:29 AM
Shannon,

My female Similis is the sister to your Similis, as we both bought them from Scott out of the same clutch! I love her! No matter how much I handle her she's always trying to bite me!
Maybe both my Similis and my Puget's lungs are not swollen. I am worried about her and my Puget's popping sounds when they breath though...
Jack
I got my simils from Scott this summer as well. Again, he isn't aggressive in the least.