In Hog Heaven

Need To Contact Wayne And New Site

Sorry to just drop in here like a turd in a punch bowl after being gone so long - I'm still dealing with this place being foreclosed on, being evicted, trying to find a home for me and all my Kids... And, icing on the cake, I just recently lost my job - but I need to get in touch with Wayne.

I can't get into the new place; yeah, I know about the new rules... - I don't know Zoey's 'real' [handle] name I guess.

Enkneeweigh...

I'm terrified I'm PG and ITTIZ WAYNE'S FAULT IF I AM!!!!!!!!!!! I called Wayne, but there was no answer/answering machine.

Please, someone, help me to the new site and/or let Wayne know I think I'm pregnant. I will just cry if I am.

Me, The Pugs, The Cats and All Snigglettes are doing well and love you all. Will be back when I can concentrate on something more than a roof over our heads and me making sure all my babies are fed.

love,

GG/mk/green
    2.0 NY Eastern Garters; Peepers, Jeepers
    3.1 Western Hoggies; Kenabec, Niizh, Kokopelli, Anasazi
    3.0 Puget Garters; Kunikpok, Tungortok, 'Rockster
    1.0 Eastern Milk; Carmello

Re: Need To Contact Wayne And New Site

Wayne can be emailed at wayne@thamfriends.com
    thamfriends.com is the site
    I hope things get better for you soon
    rhea
    "you cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus" Mark Twain

Uh oh Jeepers or peepers must have been a girl?
    1 Very cool BP, 2 rats, 2 frogs, 1 ribbon snake, 1 milk snake, 2 Anoles, mice & assorted fish.

Sammy

In Hog Heaven

Ah, Diamond. Yes, I'm fearful Peepers is a she. S/he was hunking up and I was so proud, you know? Good muzzer feeding her kids well and the baby growing up?

WELL! I fed the Garters last nite and Peepers ate like five (not my usual eggsaggeration...) more than the other four and when finished, was as big as my BIG TOE! Her/his - he's a Noo Yawk Sir Sir - spots don't run together any more and make him/her brownish-greenish-goldish... EACH BROWN SPOT IS SEPERATE and surrounded by the green/gold!

I'm terrified I've a "Whoops!" litter and have done bad. NOT to mention, what if he is a she and DOES have BABIES??????????????????? I'VE NO IDEA HOW TO CARE FOR THEM!!!!!

And, no, I didn't like just feed the Garters like two days ago; in fact it's been quite sometime - I wait until they come out and actively seek food before I feed - so ittiz not like stored-up food in him/her.

Also, he/she has the biggest head of all five. Even bigger than the three Pugets and they're NOTHING to sneeze at! And mean! The Pugets have NOTHING on Peeps regarding aggression. Poor Jeepers just kind'a skulks outta Peepers' way. And... Peepers' head, et al, is twice as big as wee Jeepers!

Iye, yi, yi, yi, yi!

In Hog Heaven

Thank you, Rhea! So very, very nice to see you again.

"PM Boots For Custom Title" count dewclaw's Avatar

Even if "she" is pregnant, you have not "done bad". You were under the impression they were both males and were caring for them accordingly.

It's good to have you back, I hope things work out well for you soon.
    LeAnn
    "The early bird catches the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese."
    "Jokes are for kids, but puns are for the grown."

In Hog Heaven

Aren't you the sweetie, Leann! Thanks. But still... I'm SO AGAINST mixing like that.

Am I allowed to whisper sea-krets? whispered -----> I kind'a am a bit xcited thinking I may have babies... I mean, I love my babies so much. Even if "Whoops!" babies I'd not love them less, but probably more as "I" birthed them.

I'd love to take them out and measure them all, esp Peeps and Jeeps and compare those two. But don't want to bother Peeps incase He did have a sex change.

Ittiz good to be back, but I may, most likely will be, off again until I can get this STUPID rental/job situation well behind me.

Of COURSE I'm PG as it could not come at a worse time with all that's going on in my life. Without bad luck, I'd have no luck at all!