Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Cant get a snake =[

Don't feel too bad about the lack of interest by others. My wife and I have been married almost 41 years and I only started my collection full time a couple of years ago. Kept them off and on short term for years.
    I had a pair of Garters when we married and my wife (who is terrified of snakes) woke up one morning with one under her pillow. Need I say more?

With them now in a room of their on and all in secure encloseres she tolerates it, but by no means likes it.

Sid

"PM Boots For Custom Title" CrazyHedgehog's Avatar

My partner finds them fascinating, my son wanders around with them in the house....and my mum, when she comes to stay, just says that she would expect nothing less as I've always been weird

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyHedgehog View Post
    My partner finds them fascinating, my son wanders around with them in the house....and my mum, when she comes to stay, just says that she would expect nothing less as I've always been weird
    lol

My mom doesn't hate my snake, she tolerates him fine and even likes to watch him if he eats fish, though she won't even look atr pinkies by themselves, especially not in my snakes mout. My dad likes my snake and he'll help if I need to put Neosporin on his his because he rubbed his screen or something like that.
    1.1.1 T.p.orarius Gulf Coast Ribbon
    1.0 T.e.vagrans Wandering Garter

Shine on you crazy diamond

I am so backward. I love most snakes, and my husband is afraid of them. He's OK with me having them as long as he knows they can't get loose. Which was a serious problem with some Northern Ringnecks (Hoodinis)... another story.
    Good luck with the Bearded, and I hope you can get a snake before too long!