Hi, I'm New Here!

Hello.....New here

Hi Folks,
    I'm Kevin from England.
    47 Y/O Happily tied down to a missus and six kids, Danny, the youngest (and last!!) was born in February this year
    I've been keeping and breeding snakes since I was eight, and it all started with a half-grown Natrix natrix which I found underneath a piece of corrugated Iron
    Main interests Thamnophis (Duh obviously) with Natrix and Nerodia coming close second and third.
    I've been outa keeping Garters for a few years, and have just started again....Looking forward to being a part of this community.
    Do we have any other members in the UK?

Re: Hello.....New here

Hi Kevin

My names Chloe, i am based in North Wales near Llandudno. I breed various garter snakes as well as the banded water snake.

What snakes do you currently keep?

Dutch, bold and Thamnophis-crazy Thamnophis's Avatar

Hi Kevin, welcome here.

Wow, six kids.
    I already turned bold after getting three (sons)
    Wonder how that is with you
    It is always advisable to be a loser if you cannot become a winner. Frank Zappa

"PM Boots For Custom Title" CrazyHedgehog's Avatar

..you know when you see that couple with six kids...and they point to the youngest and say "If we had had that one first we wouldn't have had any more!". . . . . well I had one of those first...

Mother of one son....but believe me he has been like having six!! as a toddler he slept on average 3 to 4 hours in every 24.....and talked constantly for the other 20...... thankfully as a teenager he is calming down (slightly...)

wow 6 kids...I shudder....well done! (oh and hello Kevin, yes in the UK, in Wales!)